306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: My car is killing me...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First off, I'm not a pussy haha

Recently when driving I have noticed the ride is making my heart hurt and leaving me struggling to breath. Only seems to be on bumpy roads though. Does anyone else have this? Or should I go back to the hospital?
I'd go to the hospital buddy, you're not fit for driving in all honesty.

...Unless you have changed your diet recently
never experienced anything like that man
Ive never had this. Go back to the hospital mate and get some checks. Dont say you drive someone near me said that and he got his licence took of him
"not so good"
As above matey, mines a fairly harsh ride now, and I drive some pretty bumpy roads, but no issues... Go for a check-up Smile
Yeah dude, go get yourself checked out, don't you get heart palpitations as well?
is it only in your car, maybe your ride is too harsh? I had a problem with my back in my corsa but then again 110mm was a big amount of lowering !

go to the docs as well fella Smile
That doesn't sound good tbh Dec! I've started feeling really car sick since being back in a rough riding 306 which I hadn't got since the 1.4, but no heart issues from it! Is it the same in other cars? If not then probably a good idea to change car tbh....
Honestly expected this thread to be started by Tom...
But yeah that really doesn't sound good, go get it checked out!
I have a lung disease and I've never experienced anything like that

So yeah go to hospital!
Thanks for all the replies guys.

Yeah I had heart problems before but they found nothing.

To be fair though. Srowell and Tom will back me up Suffolk roads are bumpy as hell.

Going to ring up hospital now
Men don't go to the doctors, they suffer and ride the pain like a bitch on a pony!!
Lay off the f*cking energy drinks man
(01-03-2013, 10:13 AM)Dan! Wrote: [ -> ]Lay off the f*cking energy drinks man

I don't think it's that, yeah I drink some but not as excessively as I did before. Even get these pains when I haven't drunk any.
Maybe I need comfort seats
bad luck mate. deffo go to the hospital!
ahh too much caffine gives you heart pulpitations...
I know it does I have had first hand experience :L
Went through a stage of drinking only redbull, next to no food.

It only happens on some occasions which is weird. Genuinely think it might be the ride/ roads
Combo of to many tomatos & energy drink. Aint good for your body lol
Never to many tomatoes haha

Erry daaaaay
Probably is a mix of the weed & the energy drinks Dec

I would try laying off it, even if you HAVE to smoke siggys or something for a bit.

I highly doubt its your car
Fecking kids lol, lay off the energy drinks completely!!

Shouldn't need any extra energy at your age, not good for ya! Ok after a heavy night as a pick me up, every young lad I see is always drinking fecking monster lol

Have a cup o tea instead boy lol
Grow a set off balls!

WEAK!!!
I don't think it's your car dude.
Drugs are bad mkay
im with Jonny on this one

weed and energy drinks Doh! Kids today..........
What is your diet?
Do you do drugs?
Smoke?
Drink alcohol often?

Basic questions that could answer your problem.
My car nearly killed me this morning....£80 to fill the tank! Confused f*ck, it better last two weeks!
Don't smoke tobacco at all,
Alcohol very very rarely,
Don't eat much, 2 meals a day

I only get it when driving though
Well mate sounds like your f*cked.
Pages: 1 2