Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Compbrake-style Quickshifters
Foxy-jim Wrote:Im not that confident about fitting this haha.

Nows the time to try these things for your self. 306 is easy to work on and if you do break it, it's cheap to repair. Grab your self a Haynes and get stuck in. I promise you it's not that difficult to do!

Ed, you have pm
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Ok mate! I may try it! just dont fancy cutting bits haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Even though I'm not buying one, I think Ed deserves a massive thanks for organising this and getting a group buy going for what's clearly a worthwhile mod. I know you've got a lot on at the moment mate so it's good of you to take time out of your day/evenings to get this sorted for the forum Smile
Nope, yours first, mines going on the DT so probably wont be on the road for a while lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Scott Wrote:Even though I'm not buying one, I think Ed deserves a massive thanks for organising this and getting a group buy going for what's clearly a worthwhile mod. I know you've got a lot on at the moment mate so it's good of you to take time out of your day/evenings to get this sorted for the forum Smile

Don't worry. I was going to spoon him for half hour when I go to pick mine up as a thanks.
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Ok mate! I will give you a shout when I have it! Am happy to do it, would just like a bit of guidance! Haha.

Ye thanks Ed!
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
From what Ive seen, they cant be that bad, I mean... How hard can it be? Hilarity ensues lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Dont say that! Haha.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
I have araldite! Wink
We could have a group session ahah.
[Image: Foxy2.jpg]
Jobs a goodun!
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
If any one is down in south/east kent, i can pick theirs up from ed, as i will be able to bring them back
[Image: 306oc_zpsf2d249a4.jpg]
I'm going to pick up mine, grants and maybe dum dums and jonnys
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
If they come in before the 4th (which i doubt) then you could pick up "ours" and give them to dum, then he could give them to me
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Connor Wrote:If they come in before the 4th (which i doubt) then you could pick up "ours" and give them to dum, then he could give them to me

When are you seeing dum? Because I'm not sure what date I'm going to be seeing him yet
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
No idea, but were bound to be at the same meet eventually lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Cheers Scott and everyone else for your kind words Smile

Niall...... SHOTGUN big spoon! lol

Ok, so the only thing stopping us getting this sorted is the people who haven't yet paid....

I also want to avoid confusion, as there are a lot of pages on this thread now;

THE PRICE PAID INCLUDES A 14th OF THE GROUP POSTAGE TO MY HOME ADDRESS.

The intention was always to either distribute these at FCS, or to people who are willing to take a few to others in their area.

Getting these posted to your address WILL cost more. I'm not making any profit from this, and I'll only charge you what it costs to send it out, but even if its £3.99 for postage, you're getting a steal by comparison to what these cost normally!

I will ONLY be giving people collecting more than one if I get a pm from each person who's shifter they are collecting on their behalf. (if that makes sense!)
I just can't be responsible for handing out 5 which then disappear. I know you're a trustworthy bunch, but things get mislaid etc.


Sorry chaps, I know it sounds like I'm being a party pooper; I just want this all to go smoothly!
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
1. NiallHarper
2. Dum-Dum - PAID 25/1/12
3. jonny.b
4. td_dan
5. connor - PAID 25/1/12
6. Jacko
7. ginge191 - PAID 26/1/12
8. Grant
9. springs - PAID 25/1/12
10.foxy-jim PAID 25/1/12
11. 4waydiablo
12. Anton - PAID 25/1/12
13. Matt.
14. Fozzy (aka Sgt. Soft-cock....I mean soft-top ) - PAID 24/1/12
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
How did i miss this thread!?!

would of loved one of these aswell.

Livid.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Someone might drop out?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Hopefully, however the soonest i can pay is on the 30th so not sure if i will be able to have one anyway?
[Image: Sig.jpg]
damn only just realised you put up your paypal in here lol gonna send money now
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
1. NiallHarper
2. Dum-Dum - PAID 25/1/12
3. jonny.b
4. td_dan - PAID 26/1/12
5. connor - PAID 25/1/12
6. Jacko
7. ginge191 - PAID 26/1/12
8. Grant
9. springs - PAID 25/1/12
10.foxy-jim PAID 25/1/12
11. 4waydiablo
12. Anton - PAID 25/1/12
13. Matt.
14. Fozzy (aka Sgt. Soft-cock....I mean soft-top ) - PAID 24/1/12
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
Didn't realise you wanted the money this soon, I'll have to pay more next time or something because I don't get paid until end of feb with my new job and have no funds to my name at the moment.. Sorry guys.

GarlicBread, You can have my spot if you like?
1. NiallHarper - PAID 28/1/12
2. Dum-Dum - PAID 25/1/12
3. jonny.b
4. td_dan - PAID 26/1/12
5. connor - PAID 25/1/12
6. Jacko
7. ginge191 - PAID 26/1/12
8. Grant
9. springs - PAID 25/1/12
10.foxy-jim PAID 25/1/12
11. 4waydiablo
12. Anton - PAID 25/1/12
13. Matt.
14. Fozzy (aka Sgt. Soft-cock....I mean soft-top ) - PAID 24/1/12
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
NiallHarper Wrote:1. NiallHarper - PAID 28/1/12

:o

[Image: tardis.jpg]
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
Jacko Wrote:Didn't realise you wanted the money this soon, I'll have to pay more next time or something because I don't get paid until end of feb with my new job and have no funds to my name at the moment.. Sorry guys.

GarlicBread, You can have my spot if you like?

That will be great if you are able to, this is providing how soon is soon regarding when we have to pay?

Is the 30th too far to wait??
[Image: Sig.jpg]
ginge191 Wrote:
NiallHarper Wrote:1. NiallHarper - PAID 28/1/12

:o

[Image: tardis.jpg]

And now for my final trick.....
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Garlicbread Wrote:
Jacko Wrote:Didn't realise you wanted the money this soon, I'll have to pay more next time or something because I don't get paid until end of feb with my new job and have no funds to my name at the moment.. Sorry guys.

GarlicBread, You can have my spot if you like?

That will be great if you are able to, this is providing how soon is soon regarding when we have to pay?

Is the 30th too far to wait??

Garlicbread I'm happy for you to fill in instead of Jack; I was really hoping to get this finalised before the weekend, before the seller changes his mind on the epic price we're getting! It's only £27.75; can you spare that tomorrow?

pm me if you need to discuss in more detail.


Sorry Jacko; I'll let you know the updated price for the next batch after finalising and recieving this batch. Smile

Still waiting on a few guys; Jonny I know you said you'd bacs me; can you do that this afternoon and pm me to confirm.

Grant, haven't heard from you buddy, can you sort out payment tonight/tomorrow AM?

Phil I can't remember when you said you'd pay, but can you sort it soonish?

Matt, pull your finger out you gaylord! Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Ed I spoke to grant earlier and he's going to PayPal you tonight mate
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2 x bosch pumps, Compbrake top mounts, Iphone 5c 16gb blue Pompey306mark 1 2,284 14-01-2016, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Pompey306mark
  vdo 'style' gauges 7057sam 5 4,181 09-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Last Post: 7057sam
  compbrake quick shift kernow_joe 3 2,677 16-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Piggy

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)