Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Your First Car!
#1
I know this has been done before, but still.. It's a good laugh!


Here's mine, the fastestest van in the world!

[Image: PICT0679.jpg]

[Image: PICT0678.jpg]
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#2
[Image: Myold306.jpg]

1.8 Sedan FTW Cool
#3
I will have to take pics of pics as we didn't have digi cams when I had my first car ha ha
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
#4
Back when I didn't even know what a bosch pump was.

[Image: GEDC2098.jpg]
Captain Standard

#5
Repainted in awesome wickes chalkboard paint :-) many a doodle has been on this car lol
[Image: SS850199.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#6
1992 K plate 1.4 Escort "Fresco"

[Image: Theescort.jpg]

Seems so long ago, probably because it was..
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
#7
I don't have a pic, but it was a Fiat Uno 1.0ie "Mambo", much like this but black...

[Image: JD501575.jpg]

It came with a leaking pop-up sunroof, a green and purple interior, 4-speed box and warning lights instead of gauges for temperature and fuel :o

Then I started modding it Smile

- Cinquecento Sporting alloys
- Rally spotlamps
- HUGE rally mudflaps
- Tints
- eBay induction kit
- Straight pipe to replace backbox
- Clubman bucket seats
- Carpet painted black with spraypaint
- Mountney wheel

It was AWFUL, but I had a lot of fun thrashing around country roads at 4am with a couple of mates following, pretending to be Tommi Makinen and Richard Burns lol
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#8
Ford Escort 1.3 Popular Plus dont have any pics but was a great car
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
#9
Peugeot 306 1.4 XL! mofo yo! paid £150 for it! and yes that chav can was £50! BOOM!

[Image: n1034259535_280139_9110.jpg]

This was 5 years ago now by the way, when i was 17....

[Image: 6171_215536720631_765675631_7447221_4355074_n.jpg]
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#10
My first car was this 106 1.1 on logbook but had a 1.6 vtr engine in Wink
[Image: myfirstcar4.jpg]
[Image: myfirstcar2.jpg]
[Image: mintsig.jpg]
STAGE2 XUD DEAD ATM ENGINE REBUILD
GARRET T2-BOSCH PUMP-GROUNDED LDA PIN-GOV MOD-FMIC-STRAIT THRU STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM
COMING SOON TD04 Big Grin
#11
Phase 2 Miami (pov spec) 1.4 in diablo.....79k, mot and tax....cost 1300 quid back in may 2009....the insurance on it was 1500 lol. Only mod I did was alloys and audio......will stick a pic up when I'm on the pc!
#12
rover metro rio, paid 180 quid for her, she was well basic too 4 speed gear box and a manual choke. nippy little thing she was and one soild shell better than the gta i have now. i wish i had kept her now and vvcd it. when i showed me mate that i bought my 1st car we hooted about the tape deck in it lol, as for the price i paid for the car we didnt expect the car to have a radio tape deck. it worked aswell!! my mum put one of her old 90s tapes in to test it.
soon upgraded to a 12 disc changer that was worth more than the car.
fuckin hell thats was 9 years ago!
[Image: rio2003-1.jpg]
#13
1st road car, 206 1.9d, learn the hard way

[Image: DSC05277.jpg]

And one of my best my field cars 205 1.4xs with twin webber carbs, also had a Xr3i and a xr4x4 in the field

[Image: danielcar.jpg]

[Image: Danielscar.jpg]
#14
Had a 205 XS what a Machine that was for an 18 year ol
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
#15
I dunno if I should do this..

feck it..


my first car, 3 years ago..

[Image: da.jpg]
[Image: oldone5.jpg]
[Image: oldone4.jpg]
#16
Now thats a chav wagon lol
[Image: mintsig.jpg]
STAGE2 XUD DEAD ATM ENGINE REBUILD
GARRET T2-BOSCH PUMP-GROUNDED LDA PIN-GOV MOD-FMIC-STRAIT THRU STAINLESS EXHAUST SYSTEM
COMING SOON TD04 Big Grin
#17
lmao
pahahahah and i was scared to post mine! good effort!
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#18
My eyes! They hurt!
Kill it with fire lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#19
please tell me you didn't do that to it!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#20
I bought it like it haha, £850 back then :o
#21
Wow, that was generous of him to give you that mUch to take it off him!
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#22
this is what happened to it:

[Image: photoshoppf.jpg]
[Image: gdfg.jpg]
[Image: gd.jpg]
[Image: fg-1.jpg]

Last time i saw it, about 3yrs ago:
[Image: DSC00951.jpg]


Long long story, but to cut it short i had the car for sale, silly me trusted someone to take it for a test drive, got a call saying it had broken down & they were towing it back, then got a call saying it was f*cked & they have left it on this road with the keys in it.. bye.. i found it like this:

[Image: nightithappend.jpg]

lesson learnt..

why the fook tow it by the slam panel i'll never know... lol
#23
I had a couple of snotters before I passed my test but my first *proper* car was this

[Image: IMG00586-20091029-1523.jpg]

Bought it in 2006, standard for £1200 with 134k and 12 months mot! Owned it for 3 years and had other cars at the same time and stuff - miss it and wish I could have kept it forever! (Mind u I think that about all my cars haha)
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#24
Silver 206 2l diesel. Written off 2 weeks after my test, upside down in a field!
#25
1.4 Renault clio. Thirsty peice of french crap!
#26
INXS Wrote:I had a couple of snotters before I passed my test but my first *proper* car was this

[Image: IMG00586-20091029-1523.jpg]

Bought it in 2006, standard for £1200 with 134k and 12 months mot! Owned it for 3 years and had other cars at the same time and stuff - miss it and wish I could have kept it forever! (Mind u I think that about all my cars haha)


I owned that car!

I took it to FCS 11 Smile

Sold it to a lad from wales, as far as i know its no longer on the road..


[Image: 0ba0bc51.jpg]
[Image: 2bd0e525-1.jpg]
[Image: 653e0141-1.jpg]

I spent hours machining & claying that thing..

[Image: 354bc669.jpg]
#27
JJ0063 your 106 was well tidy! i have seen a lot worse knocking about sunderland! the laugh is now you dont see these been done up any more or used as a 1st car.
i also walked into north east motor salvage with me mate. we had a look a round, i saw a few saxos and not one had standard rear lights in.
#28
Ph1 Miami dturbo, this is my second one, but it looked exactly the same lol


Attached Files Image(s)
   
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#29
I know mate spoke to u before about it. Was trying to find info about the welsh lad - what makes u say its off the road? Sad how much did u sell it for?
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#30
INXS Wrote:I know mate spoke to u before about it. Was trying to find info about the welsh lad - what makes u say its off the road? Sad how much did u sell it for?


It wasnt on the insurance database last week, I got a snotty PM from the lad on .net a few months back saying the HG had gone and turbo was shot, and that i'd sold him it like it (bearing in mind he drove it from Norwich to Wales like it, and had it for 2-3 months before moaning about it?!... I smell bullshit)

havent heard any more of it on the net either Sad


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)