Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spider goats!
#1
Here we go... goats that produce spider silk...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16554357

they look like this...

[Image: spidergoats.png]

but in my drunken state i imagine them to be like this....

[Image: spidergoats2.png]

:o
#2
You are drunk..is this meant to be spot the difference?
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
#3
They look the same? X
pink
#4
Open your eyes, all the goats have extra legs..................see it now, spider goats, get it? Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#5
Ohhhh!!, thanks hahaha x
pink
#6
AAAAAAAAAahahhaha, i was looking at that for ages and didnt get it! LOL
[Image: ocpic2.pg.jpg]
http://www.sanderson-brown.com
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Cats eyes get in the way of the racing line!
Moonstone HDi Phase 3- Scrapped Sad --- 1.6 Phase 2 - Scrapped Sad --- BMW 318is 1993 (Hyperventilates)
#7
When I first woke up, half asleep, looked at this, even I saw the extra legs haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#8
I was looking at it for ages too! I even looked at the legs and swore they were the same lol x
pink
#9
smanfa Wrote:I was looking at it for ages too! I even looked at the legs and swore they were the same lol x

Can I suggest specsavers? lol
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#10
Have you had some kind of breakdown Sam?

And a goat with 8 legs would be blooming scary. Imagine the speed it could knock over little children in a petting zoo
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
#11
No glasses and no breakdown, me just showing my thick side again lol x
pink
#12
smanfa Wrote:No glasses and no breakdown, me just showing my thick side again lol x

No glasses you say, I think that may be where your going wrong Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#13
o_O it was just one of them things okaii! Lol x
pink
#14
one of my girl mates moved into her new uni house and could get the hob to light with her matches... it was an electric hob...
#15
SRowell Wrote:one of my girl mates moved into her new uni house and could get the hob to light with her matches... it was an electric hob...

Eh? Are you still drunk?
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
#16
Must be^^ lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#17
Shit......I looked at this several times this morning and didnt see the extra legs until they were pointed out! Confusedhock:
#18
Wow how can so many people miss the extra legs? You all turning into sam? Yes i has to double take but still took me no more than a second to see the difference and have a lol
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#19
4WayDiablo Wrote:Wow how can so many people miss the extra legs? You all turning into sam? Yes i has to double take but still took me no more than a second to see the difference and have a lol

I'm just not very observant with that kind of thing lol......now if there was a 306 hidden in there i would've seen it!! Tongue

Alwas getting moaned at for pointing out 306s on tv lol......
#20
Toms306 Wrote:Alwas getting moaned at for pointing out 306s on tv lol......
I always do that lmao it must be done
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#21
Ha see! Im not the only one!! Lol x
pink


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)