306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Spider goats!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here we go... goats that produce spider silk...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16554357

they look like this...

[Image: spidergoats.png]

but in my drunken state i imagine them to be like this....

[Image: spidergoats2.png]

:o
You are drunk..is this meant to be spot the difference?
They look the same? X
Open your eyes, all the goats have extra legs..................see it now, spider goats, get it? Tongue
Ohhhh!!, thanks hahaha x
AAAAAAAAAahahhaha, i was looking at that for ages and didnt get it! LOL
When I first woke up, half asleep, looked at this, even I saw the extra legs haha
I was looking at it for ages too! I even looked at the legs and swore they were the same lol x
smanfa Wrote:I was looking at it for ages too! I even looked at the legs and swore they were the same lol x

Can I suggest specsavers? lol
Have you had some kind of breakdown Sam?

And a goat with 8 legs would be blooming scary. Imagine the speed it could knock over little children in a petting zoo
No glasses and no breakdown, me just showing my thick side again lol x
smanfa Wrote:No glasses and no breakdown, me just showing my thick side again lol x

No glasses you say, I think that may be where your going wrong Tongue
o_O it was just one of them things okaii! Lol x
one of my girl mates moved into her new uni house and could get the hob to light with her matches... it was an electric hob...
SRowell Wrote:one of my girl mates moved into her new uni house and could get the hob to light with her matches... it was an electric hob...

Eh? Are you still drunk?
Must be^^ lol
Shit......I looked at this several times this morning and didnt see the extra legs until they were pointed out! Confusedhock:
Wow how can so many people miss the extra legs? You all turning into sam? Yes i has to double take but still took me no more than a second to see the difference and have a lol
4WayDiablo Wrote:Wow how can so many people miss the extra legs? You all turning into sam? Yes i has to double take but still took me no more than a second to see the difference and have a lol

I'm just not very observant with that kind of thing lol......now if there was a 306 hidden in there i would've seen it!! Tongue

Alwas getting moaned at for pointing out 306s on tv lol......
Toms306 Wrote:Alwas getting moaned at for pointing out 306s on tv lol......
I always do that lmao it must be done
Ha see! Im not the only one!! Lol x