Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cyclones. Why all the fuss?
#31
Toms306 Wrote:have a bit of dish but not too much

They have a dish?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#32
Matt Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:have a bit of dish but not too much

They have a dish?

Exactly what i thought lol

it's like saying steelies have dish (none of you smart arses can say banded steelies either lol)
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
#33
Matt Wrote:
Toms306 Wrote:have a bit of dish but not too much

They have a dish?
They have anti dish surely? The spokes come out further than the rest of the wheel
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#34
That's what I was thinking, if they had a dish they could look awesome
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#35
Matt Wrote:That's what I was thinking, if they had a dish they could look awesome

But they don't have a dish so they don't Tongue
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#36
Nah, maybe its not called dish, but what I meant is they go in and out a bit, unlike flat face wheels like airaines or challengers, thats kinda why I prefer the clones to either of those wheels.....
#37
Toms306 Wrote:Nah, maybe its not called dish, but what I meant is they go in and out a bit, unlike flat face wheels like airaines or challengers, thats kinda why I prefer the clones to either of those wheels.....

[Image: giggity.jpg]
#38
Airanes aren't flat faced ninja
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#39
I used to want a set years ago when i had my 106, they are now the wheels of sheep, 'clones and 40mm drop everyones doing it, rather have something different tbh plenty of other nice wheels out there
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
#40
He means there slightly concaved

[Image: DSC00843.jpg]
#41
Dum-Dum Wrote:They are a very good design and suit the 306 incredibly well but as said they are over done.

They always seem to be out of ballance when you buy a set but i think alot of that is tyre fitters too lazy to ballance centerless wheels



Their big bonus is their weight, theyer just 8.7kg each, Bear in mind that lasers (other Peugeot 15" wheels of the time) are 10.2kg each thats a fair old difference to unsprung weight.



Also you say "off to fit my speedlines" I think youll find, if my memory serves me correctly, that cyclones are actually made by speedline (its stamped on the inside lip) so your car is already fitted with speedlines.


Yeah centreless wheels did use to be a knightmare but these days most decent tyre centres have the attachment to balance them we had the attachment when i was a fitter that was years ago
Phase 1 306 Dturbo Sigma Blue a.k.a THE LADY

[Image: redranger.jpg]
#42
I have a set of black challengers and a set of Cyclones (originals) and I dont know what to do Sad I do love cyclones - they just suit the design of the car so well
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#43
Connor Wrote:Airanes aren't flat faced ninja

They are....that's why I got rid of mine! Plus they're too big. :p
#44
Toms306 Wrote:They are....that's why I got rid of mine! Plus they're too big. :p

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIsO9xhw2hK2a4pJXg67z...fGTT3kCX2Y]

Not flat faced, every spoke is concaved...............now pipe down!
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#45
Yeah they don't go in at the middle.....see, the cyclones look better!!

[Image: Photo-0022-1.jpg]
#46
They do go in at the middle, you can even see it in your pic lol

and I know what they look like in the real world, the other halfs 307 has them on and I clean the damn things often enough...........
Team Orange Engine Bay

My flickr photostream - http://www.flickr.com/photos/markairey
#47
You can't see it because theyre flat(ter than the 'clones!! Tongue)

And they look alright on 307s..........but they just dont suit 306s imo.
#48
[Image: Photo-0029.jpg]

[Image: Photo-0021-1.jpg]

They dont go in anywhere near enough compared to the 'clones...... TongueP
#49
(regrets starting this thread)
[Image: c6769879.jpg] TEAM TRACK CAR + An E60 530d M-Sport for the daily
#50
Lol, I'm glad you started it tbh.........I keep seeing shite broken 306's in town and thinking 'do I really want another?'....but after looking through my own pics....umm, yeah I do!! Big Grin
#51
Toms306 Wrote:[Image: Photo-0021-1.jpg]

They dont go in anywhere near enough compared to the 'clones...... TongueP

When did you have Araines?! Confusedhock:
#52
They look daft, cyclones or challys ftw
Black 306 Rallye
Topaz Blue E39 530i Sport
Nordic Green 406 1.9TD
#53
When he bought it off whatshisname, that now has a 'teg.

And arianes>clones>challengers IMO
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#54
Pic whoring time lol

[Image: Picture008-17.jpg]

[Image: Picture078-2.jpg]

arianes arent to big they are only 16's. Best compromise between size, handling and clearing bigger brakes.
#55
Airanes looks miles better than clones lol whistle
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#56
I cant believe nobody has mentioned wolfrace dragons yet! Obviously the best!

[Image: IMG_6147.jpg]

[Image: IMG_6155.jpg]

Big Grin
#57
Lenso RS5;s Best Wheel, End of Discussion
#58
Lenso bsx Wink
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#59
SRowell Wrote:I cant believe nobody has mentioned wolfrace dragons yet! Obviously the best!
[Image: IMG_6155.jpg]

Big Grin

Comon man it's lunch time, you've put me off my sandwich now!

I personally like cyclones and they do compliment the 306 very well, they are also the only wheel you can have that don't look complete gash if you are standard height.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
#60
I prefer lasers.... specially cause im a phase 1 kinda guy...


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)