Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So who is it?
#1
Right im getting pretty f*cking freaked out now about this whole sticker trolling thing. I could understand if it was one of the usual trolls but i think the fact that no one but scott and fooby openly know where kim lives has put me off who it might be!

So....i did a bit of research today. Thankfully my neighbour has a CCTV camera that points along the front of his house and right at my car! so i asked him to have a look and i have come to the conclusion that......















I still dont have a f*cking clue. Not a infrared camera (cheap arse bastard). All i can see is its two people, walking (no car in sight), one sticking a sticker on my car and then they both bugger off.
My votes on fooby.....
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#2
Me and mark were laughing about this earlier. I find it funny 'cos someones clearly got too much time and money, and at least they're doing something funny with it.

Maybe you should send an email to Galpin auto vinyls, ask who's made the stickers.

How many are there? I saw the taptaptap one, heard about Hovis and that orange one on a rear window, but what others?

You gotta see light heart of it tho dude, dont go gettin pissed at people 'cos thats how y'all fall out.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
#3
you reckon flynn has come back to troll with vengeance?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#4
Flynn doesnt have a normal sense of humour though......
#5
(05-10-2012, 08:04 PM)KrisB Wrote: Me and mark were laughing about this earlier. I find it funny 'cos someones clearly got too much time and money, and at least they're doing something funny with it.

Maybe you should send an email to Galpin auto vinyls, ask who's made the stickers.

How many are there? I saw the taptaptap one, heard about Hovis and that orange one on a rear window, but what others?

You gotta see light heart of it tho dude, dont go gettin pissed at people 'cos thats how y'all fall out.

ah no i find it funny. Didnt mean that to come across as a dig at who evers doing it. I had a good idea of who it was until they did mine, grants and kims. Most people dont (thankfully) know where i live!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#6
(05-10-2012, 08:07 PM)Niall Wrote: Most people dont (thankfully) know where i live!

Unless you're ex-directory, there cant be many people with your name in Surrey!
#7
BOOM! its gotta be you!

also, did you see you new title?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#8
ninja
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
#9
(05-10-2012, 08:17 PM)samass Wrote: also, did you see you new title?

Mine? Haha yeah, trollolololol. Tongue
#10
Ben jay




/thread
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#11
(05-10-2012, 08:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 08:07 PM)Niall Wrote: Most people dont (thankfully) know where i live!

Unless you're ex-directory, there cant be many people with your name in Surrey!

Ah shit thats a very good point

*goes to look up addresses for my own trolling campaign*
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#12
If it turns out to be Flynn, £100 to any man who captures him and phones me Wink
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#13
(05-10-2012, 08:41 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: If it turns out to be Flynn, £100 to any man who captures him and phones me Wink

Phones you? I'll frog him and bring him to you and every other member 1 by 1
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#14
(05-10-2012, 08:44 PM)Niall Wrote:
(05-10-2012, 08:41 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: If it turns out to be Flynn, £100 to any man who captures him and phones me Wink

Phones you? I'll frog him and bring him to you and every other member 1 by 1

After what he said about me and mine mate, I get first dibs.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
#15
I wanna watch though Liam.....
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#16
Meet at Liams when we catch Flynn?
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

#17
I'm beginning to think its someone who's cars been done and they did it them self to look like a victim ninja
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#18
(05-10-2012, 09:05 PM)the milkman Wrote: I'm beginning to think its someone who's cars been done and they did it them self to look like a victim ninja

Classic distraction tactic right there lad Wink
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
#19
Shit, they're on to me lol
#20
All know your the leader Scott. You live local too haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#21
and he can probably send out a phishing om

''I need your address to send out some free club stickers''

little do they know...
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#22
I want free club stickers!
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#23
so do i!
#24
send me your addresses, i've got a few lying around... ninja
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#25
Lol check members google map ninja
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#26
Members goggle map! We're all f*cked now!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#27
Ooooooppsssssss my bad Wink
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#28
these werent me... but none the less another trolling incident... unless people are living up to their reputation and choosing to put these things! I definitely didnt write mine!

[Image: map6.png]
[Image: map4.png]
[Image: map3.png]
[Image: map2.png]
[Image: map1.png]
#29
:Lmao: honest I didn't know!! ninja
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
#30
How do we know it's just 1 troll, it could be the same people getting each other.

Gotta be someone who's on here alot to think of things like bread jokes at kim.

The ex directory thing is a good point though, could be another reason I ain't been done but that said everyone has their car registered to their address.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)