306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: So who is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Right im getting pretty f*cking freaked out now about this whole sticker trolling thing. I could understand if it was one of the usual trolls but i think the fact that no one but scott and fooby openly know where kim lives has put me off who it might be!

So....i did a bit of research today. Thankfully my neighbour has a CCTV camera that points along the front of his house and right at my car! so i asked him to have a look and i have come to the conclusion that......

I still dont have a f*cking clue. Not a infrared camera (cheap arse bastard). All i can see is its two people, walking (no car in sight), one sticking a sticker on my car and then they both bugger off.
My votes on fooby.....
Me and mark were laughing about this earlier. I find it funny 'cos someones clearly got too much time and money, and at least they're doing something funny with it.

Maybe you should send an email to Galpin auto vinyls, ask who's made the stickers.

How many are there? I saw the taptaptap one, heard about Hovis and that orange one on a rear window, but what others?

You gotta see light heart of it tho dude, dont go gettin pissed at people 'cos thats how y'all fall out.
you reckon flynn has come back to troll with vengeance?
Flynn doesnt have a normal sense of humour though......
(05-10-2012, 08:04 PM)KrisB Wrote: [ -> ]Me and mark were laughing about this earlier. I find it funny 'cos someones clearly got too much time and money, and at least they're doing something funny with it.

Maybe you should send an email to Galpin auto vinyls, ask who's made the stickers.

How many are there? I saw the taptaptap one, heard about Hovis and that orange one on a rear window, but what others?

You gotta see light heart of it tho dude, dont go gettin pissed at people 'cos thats how y'all fall out.

ah no i find it funny. Didnt mean that to come across as a dig at who evers doing it. I had a good idea of who it was until they did mine, grants and kims. Most people dont (thankfully) know where i live!
(05-10-2012, 08:07 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Most people dont (thankfully) know where i live!

Unless you're ex-directory, there cant be many people with your name in Surrey!
BOOM! its gotta be you!

also, did you see you new title?
ninja
(05-10-2012, 08:17 PM)samass Wrote: [ -> ]also, did you see you new title?

Mine? Haha yeah, trollolololol. Tongue
Ben jay

/thread
(05-10-2012, 08:16 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2012, 08:07 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Most people dont (thankfully) know where i live!

Unless you're ex-directory, there cant be many people with your name in Surrey!

Ah shit thats a very good point

*goes to look up addresses for my own trolling campaign*
If it turns out to be Flynn, £100 to any man who captures him and phones me Wink
(05-10-2012, 08:41 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]If it turns out to be Flynn, £100 to any man who captures him and phones me Wink

Phones you? I'll frog him and bring him to you and every other member 1 by 1
(05-10-2012, 08:44 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2012, 08:41 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]If it turns out to be Flynn, £100 to any man who captures him and phones me Wink

Phones you? I'll frog him and bring him to you and every other member 1 by 1

After what he said about me and mine mate, I get first dibs.
I wanna watch though Liam.....
Meet at Liams when we catch Flynn?
I'm beginning to think its someone who's cars been done and they did it them self to look like a victim ninja
(05-10-2012, 09:05 PM)the milkman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm beginning to think its someone who's cars been done and they did it them self to look like a victim ninja

Classic distraction tactic right there lad Wink
Shit, they're on to me lol
All know your the leader Scott. You live local too haha
and he can probably send out a phishing om

''I need your address to send out some free club stickers''

little do they know...
I want free club stickers!
so do i!
send me your addresses, i've got a few lying around... ninja
Lol check members google map ninja
Members goggle map! We're all f*cked now!
Ooooooppsssssss my bad Wink
these werent me... but none the less another trolling incident... unless people are living up to their reputation and choosing to put these things! I definitely didnt write mine!

[Image: map6.png]
[Image: map4.png]
[Image: map3.png]
[Image: map2.png]
[Image: map1.png]
:Lmao: honest I didn't know!! ninja
How do we know it's just 1 troll, it could be the same people getting each other.

Gotta be someone who's on here alot to think of things like bread jokes at kim.

The ex directory thing is a good point though, could be another reason I ain't been done but that said everyone has their car registered to their address.
Pages: 1 2 3