Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SW Meet/Fix Stuff
#1
Anyone in the SW nearish to Plymouth want to get together and fix some stuff? I'm pretty much useless (took 2hrs to change oil and filter) but more than willing to make tea and hand tools Undecided

I need someone to give me a hand with fitting a new wing? Should be fairly straight forward but I don't have a drill to get the rivets out.
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
#2
Wing is peice of piss. I've done it. When you thinking?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#3
are they riveted on along the bonnet line?

easy to take off though, I just don't remember if we had to drill them off or just unbolt. never put rivets in though only removed them

when you thinking? if I'm free happy to come lend a hand
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
#4
There's only 1 rivet and its pies easy to get off, i used an extension bar as a chisel in the scrappy once lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#5
chisel the rivet off then its two bolts in the wheel arch (by the door hinges) and three along the top, one is tucked up by the wind screen. oh and not forgetting the two by the bumper you just need to slack them off and pull the wing away from the car.
Stealth 3door Dturbo - In progress
http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak...6076_n.jpg
#6
Where are you Matt? I'm talking proper SW here, none of this half-arsed Somerset stuff.

Joe, yeah along the bonnet line. Sounds Not sure when really, don't think I have anything planned for the next few weekends?
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
#7
Bournemouth but always up for road trips Big Grin

Only had the Rallye properly on the road for 3months and coverd 4k

And only live less than a mile from work haha
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)