Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Heater fan stopped working.
#1
My heater fan just stopped working. I've checked fuse that's fine. Dad said on 406 something melts in the ignition which can cause it.

Just wondering if any of you have come across this fault? Is it common? And any one have ideas how to sort it?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#2
Got aircon?
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
#3
Try fiddling the cables under the passenger footwell, mine is really bad since it comes on and off when going over speedbumps
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
#4
As said check the cables to the motor. could also be the Resistor pack.



#5
Yeah kris it has a aircon.
Ok will try fiddling the cables tomorrow.



On a worse note..... My clutch cable has just snapped and I'm waiting for recovery. Sad
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
#6
I wouldnt wait. Easy enough to drive without a clutch tbh.
[Image: KrisB-new-Logo11.gif]
#7
(25-08-2012, 08:16 PM)KrisB Wrote: I wouldnt wait. Easy enough to drive without a clutch tbh.

I need to turn car around then get up a hill... Half way up the hill there's traffic lights. The clutch is fine I'm hoping it's just cable snapped as pedal has dropped to floor.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heater control doesnt seem to be working davey 6 5,258 13-05-2017, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Chris HDI
  Key fob stopped working. russ.gibbo76 8 4,518 23-01-2016, 02:15 PM
Last Post: DeeTurbo
  Heater blower not working-Cold...So cold... Pug0BZ3011 17 11,388 16-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Last Post: aaron6

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)