Heater control doesnt seem to be working

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heater control doesnt seem to be working
So the problem im having is that im unable to control the heaters in my car. from what ive read after doing some google searches and reading previous threads on this forum the 306 fans are always running, even when they are "off" they still run at a very slow speed. It seems to me that there is a problem with my control unit, as my fans are running at the very low speed (can feel the hot air especially when i floor the car). however when i turn the speed up there is no difference.... whats the best approach to take?
Thanks given by:
Checked fuses?
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
(13-11-2016, 01:06 AM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: Checked fuses?

Checked fuses and relays under steering column all seems well. totally stumped at the moment, cant find much on the net either
Thanks given by:
I had the same problem mate I could feel it but it did not actually work on full, I just changed the heater control and it's all working friendly advice remember where you took the cables off from or can be a bit of nightmare :/
[Image: jhhjjhjhjh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
also make sure the power connections are firmly on at the bottom of the blower motor, they are spade connections Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Brilliant. Will make sure all connections are good on the blower motor. if not looks like i will have to source a new heater control. Thank you. Will uplate this post if the above solutions work. For others with the same problem.
Thanks given by:
Did you ever find out the fault Moh? I'm having the same issue, spent the morning trying to find a fault, although I am gonna go check the blower motor connections
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Heater blower not working-Cold...So cold... Pug0BZ3011 17 4,721 16-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Last Post: aaron6
  passenger window doesnt run all the way back up wacker315 3 1,332 18-07-2014, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Richieboi13
  Heater control Mac22 8 1,820 13-01-2014, 10:31 PM
Last Post: mikey b