Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Could someone do me a favour...
#1
... and measure their car for me?

Bit of an odd one, but can someone with a GTi-6 measure:

How far between the wing and the start of the badge on the doors.

The gap between the '6' and the 'GTi'.

The gap between the the '6 badge and the end of the back panel too?

It'd be much appreciated and helpful as a guide before I play pin the badge on the 306, as I may as well do it blindfolded currently.

I should have done this at the weekend... but I forgot.

Rep awaits, cheers!
#2
Wait for the next meet where everyone gets drunk and we could actually play pin the badge on the GTi lol
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#3
Badges were dealer fit iirc, so they got put where they felt like at the time I do believe.
[Image: sig.jpg]
#4
Ph1 style or ph3 style?

Different sizes and spacings between the 2

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#5
I'll take a photo of mine later if you want but I suspect not mush use,as my ph2 appears to have ph3 badges
#6
Just get them in the right area and straight / level, as they're all different. I vaguely remember Scott's old Nile '6 having the GTi6 on the left hand side, but be warned that I could have dreamt this.
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
#7
Pictures would be good as a rough guide, I'm not looking for perfection but I would like some sort of idea.

Oh and phase 3 style Jamie
#8
Sorry cant help then Sad

really need to get some ph2.5/3 for mine

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#9
Cheers anyway dude Smile

Getting itchy double sided sticking fingers so may have to just go whack them on
#10
an inch up from the rub strip and an inch back from the door shut should do the job

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

#11
I did this that evening but forgot to post a picture... Looks much better. Will stick them in my thread soon. Pretty much did as you said Jamie


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)