Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Went to the hospital this morning
#1
As some of you may know I broke my ankle in February this year and had to have a plate and pins(Dan, yes I know the pain so you have my sympathies) Anyway in may I managed to tear the ligaments in the very same ankle and they gave me a support splint for it which helped immensely.
Today the consultant had me Xrayed again and said he's not happy with how it's healing as the gap between the two bones is too big and the ligaments aren't knitting together properly so they gave me this [Image: 5c066a52-5ec6-9a38.jpg]
[Image: 5c066a52-5ed8-e2a4.jpg]
[Image: 5c066a52-5eed-ebe3.jpg]
#2
Woop woop, free shoe!
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...



#3
(20-07-2012, 02:53 PM)Poodle Wrote: Woop woop, free shoe!

lmao
#4
"Sorry officer, it's not my fault, i've got a heavy right foot"


TMI
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#5
Lol - I can't drive in it - its too wide - it hits the brake pedal as well as the gas pedal at the same time :0
#6
(20-07-2012, 04:19 PM)ash240970 Wrote: Lol - I can't drive in it - its too wide - it hits the brake pedal as well as the gas pedal at the same time :0

This is why cheap immaculate -auto- RWD turbo cars exist... Wink
Supercharged GTi6 Build
S14 Zenki Build
[Image: signature.png]
#7
This is why cheap immaculate -auto- RWD turbo cars exist... Wink
[/quote]

Yeah but I'm living for the 306 Big Grin
#8
Thats crap mate atleast its geting sorted tho.
#9
Yeah it's getting sorted but it costs £3 every time I go to the hospital for parking charges and the minimum stay is 2 hrs and I'm only ever there for like 45 mins. Physio starting again soon but I'm going to ask my GP to refer me locally as I'm not going to pay £3 every week plus fuel
#10
You do realise if ur o the sick or benafits you can claim ur parking back Smile
#11
iron man foot?
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
#12
(20-07-2012, 01:36 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [Image: 5c066a52-5eed-ebe3.jpg]

cool hand in your foot! Where can I get one?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#13
(20-07-2012, 08:08 PM)R45_ODV Wrote: You do realise if ur o the sick or benafits you can claim ur parking back Smile

I'm not on sick pay - I'm on employment and support allowance
#14
Esa then yes mate you can claim ur parking back enquire at the main desk at the hospital Wink
#15
(20-07-2012, 08:15 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:
(20-07-2012, 01:36 PM)ash240970 Wrote: [Image: 5c066a52-5eed-ebe3.jpg]

cool hand in your foot! Where can I get one?

It's actually my toes but the angle of the X-ray makes it look like fingers
#16
He means the cursor hand I think lol. Tongue
#17
Robocop!
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#18
(20-07-2012, 08:43 PM)Toms306 Wrote: He means the cursor hand I think lol. Tongue

BINGO :-)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#19
Interesting start to your 'Terminator' project! How long before you think the rest will be finished?
#20
(20-07-2012, 08:54 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote:
(20-07-2012, 08:43 PM)Toms306 Wrote: He means the cursor hand I think lol. Tongue

BINGO :-)

I can't see what you mean about a cursor hand - what am I missing here??

(20-07-2012, 08:55 PM)Scott Wrote: Interesting start to your 'Terminator' project! How long before you think the rest will be finished?

Just waiting for the Harley Davidson (in my dreams) Big Grin
#21
To the right of the screw....there's a hand lol, might have to put your specs on. Tongue
#22
Rofl ha ha yeah, I can see it now but how did you know I wear glasses?
#23
so... that screw... meant to be floating around? is your foot a bit like a 306, in that some of the bolts holding it together, aren't?
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#24
(20-07-2012, 11:54 PM)samass Wrote: so... that screw... meant to be floating around? is your foot a bit like a 306, in that some of the bolts holding it together, aren't?

That screw that looks like its floating around is actually a single screw on its own with no plate inserted in the back of the bone and screwed forwards and down at the same time the join the actual 2 pieces of bone back together
#25
ohhhhhh gotcha

just looked like it was meant to be screwed into the spare hole in the plate
[Image: k6f9Fk]


Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
#26
Nah, it does look odd though, I'm more concerned about the screw that goes through the plate and bone and sticks out the other side


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  morning, its friday ! daddyfixit 1 2,820 04-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Danny Wideboy
  morning, its friday ! daddyfixit 2 3,716 07-12-2018, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Eeyore
  morning, its friday ! daddyfixit 9 5,932 07-05-2016, 03:45 PM
Last Post: 306carter

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)