Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
finally got myself a derv (:
#31
ph1 Sigma porn, best colour they made!
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
#32
I love how RIDICULOUSLY low your current one is hahaha, I hope your new is going to be the same!!
#33
(05-10-2012, 09:51 PM)c.gerrard Wrote: I love how RIDICULOUSLY low your current one is hahaha, I hope your new is going to be the same!!
Haha!! It will be mate!!
#34
Looks tidy that. Smile
#35
Any progress with this yet mate?



#36
(23-12-2012, 06:48 PM)spike2002 Wrote: Any progress with this yet mate?

yes mate, been all stripped down, all new interior in it thanks too you Tongue suede door cards and roof lining, battery and washer bottle in boot, stonechipped underneath the whole car and arches, in the process and modding the inlet for boost pipes, tidying the engine bay up, tooking wires etc, mounting the intercooler and slim line fans, and getting the boost pipes all welded up. then to swap the suspension from my current one onto it, then should be pritty much ready to go. (:
#37
Few pics...
   
   
   
   
   
#38
Nice progress mate looks epic in the pics you have msgd me. make sure you keep this updated Smile





Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)