finally got myself a derv (:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally got myself a derv (:
Heyho, just won this little beaut on ebay:
[Image: Photo02-10-2012110437PM.png]

[Image: Photo02-10-2012110434PM.png]

[Image: Photo10-09-2012043139PM.jpg]

Got her for £300, 137k on the clock, F/S/H, mot till feb 2013, no tax.
Not to bad i dont think.

What do you lot think?

Mike
Thanks given by:
bargain!
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Yeah not bad! Shame it doesn't have a Bosch pump
Quite a nice dent in the wing though!
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2012, 04:03 PM)samass Wrote: bargain!
Aint it just!

(03-10-2012, 04:04 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Quite a nice dent in the wing though!
Yea, i got a phase 1 1.4 now that will be going, so can swap the wings over.
Dent in wing aint too bad being the only majorly damaged panel on the car.
Thanks given by:
happy days fella health to drive
[Image: 306sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I was bidding on this but found one cheaper in the end with tax! looked good tho.
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
yeah was just gonna say you came all the way to Donny for that didn't cha lol. . . . . .i saw it and put Danny on to it, looks a good buy mate . .Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
Cheers jonny and matt! (:

(04-10-2012, 09:44 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: I was bidding on this but found one cheaper in the end with tax! looked good tho.
jammy sod Tongue
Thanks given by:
Sacka' shhhh......

So this is what it looks like then, best clear the garage out, i imagine it'll be spending alot of time in there ;-)
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 12:59 PM)PUGMON Wrote: i imagine it'll be spending alot of time in there ;-)
Not half as much as yours does now Tongue
Thanks given by:
looks good mate Big Grin whats the plans ?
[Image: jhhjjhjhjh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 01:36 PM)gurj306 Wrote: looks good mate Big Grin whats the plans ?
Thanks dude! and to start off with, shall be going on coilovers ive got on my ph1 at the minute, an torsion bar shall be dropped, put my current cyclones on her, and swap all the good panels on my current ph1 to the messy derv panels.
ill keep her on the lucas pump and standard turbo for now and just tweak the lucas, boost gauge, half leather seats will go in, fmic, tidy all the bodywork/engine bay up and go from there really.
Thanks given by:
how low you gonna go Tongue yeh im still on lucas atm Sad if i was you go for the s16 seats Wink sounds good so far mate sigma rightt?
Thanks given by:
Haha well, if theres any influence from my 1.4 pug and my mate 'pugmon' pritty low haha! an well ive got half leather seats in my 5 door 1.4 now, i was thinking of just taking the covers of the seats and swapping them, as i cant put the seats straight in as my current ones dont have the lever to tilt to access the back.
And yea mate its a sigma (:
Thanks given by:
Bosch and Big Blower FTW Smile
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 02:04 PM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Bosch and Big Blower FTW Smile
Haha! all in good time Wink
Thanks given by:
oooo make sure you get pics up Tongue ohhhh rightt fair duce sigma winnnn Big Grin i might do a project thread of mine gonna take a long time tho hahaha i got nothing better to do tho i think you should start one of yours Big Grin
Thanks given by:
yea ill get some pics up once its fully done. be a while tho :/ can only drive it in feb.
and yea think i will start a project thread in my spare time away from the car lol
any pics of yours? looks lush on your siggy Tongue
Thanks given by:
il try starting a project thread but got loadsss of pics :| so when you going to start working on yours cant wait to see it once its done Big Grin cheers mate iv had three of these now hahaha!
Thanks given by:
haha get them up! Tongue and saturday, going to pick it up saturday so soon as its back ill be working on it (:
hahah! 4th one coming anytime soon lol?
Thanks given by:
yeh i gotta upload the pics on photobucket 1st longggg!!!!!!!!!!! got to many pics nicee it looks like mine when i 1st got it but mine was totally standard lol, 4th 1 was going to come as some lady crashed into mine :,( but decided to keep her Smile
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2012, 01:55 PM)Mike Wrote: Haha well, if theres any influence from my 1.4 pug and my mate 'pugmon' pritty low haha! an well ive got half leather seats in my 5 door 1.4 now, i was thinking of just taking the covers of the seats and swapping them, as i cant put the seats straight in as my current ones dont have the lever to tilt to access the back.
And yea mate its a sigma (:
Inlove Your coilvers are siezed.... Oh they're not i hear? well i'll weld up the threads so they cant be lifted haha....
Thanks given by:
Hahah yea tis very long when your bulk uploadin.
lol, mines stayin standard till it goes through mot in feb then it will get ruined hahaha Tongue
an aww, good thing that you kept her tho! she looks dirty Wink hahaa!

(04-10-2012, 03:04 PM)PUGMON Wrote: Inlove Your coilvers are siezed.... Oh they're not i hear? well i'll weld up the threads so they cant be lifted haha....
you can save your welding gas, i wouldn't wind them back up anyway Smile hahah!!
Thanks given by:
hahahahah!!!!! pugmon you funny guy cheers bud i was going to get a black phase 1 but this one got abs brakes and iv done alot to her now so keeping it thread should be up soon!!
Thanks given by:
yea id keep be keeping it if it was mine lol. an good haha! wana see some pics Tongue
Thanks given by:
If this lazy arse doesent update with pictures i will.... Hes working on it at mine anyway :-) Might give me abit of motivation to finish one of my many projects too or atleast tidy out for the ZX Itwasntme

EDIT: Loks like we might have a small pond issue with the passengers front headlight too Mike, You keep the fish and water and i'll have the lights and front end for my ZX ye? ;-) haha
Thanks given by:
Hahaaa! can be a team effort Tongue
We'll put a fish tank in the workshop, Call the fish Derv, and i shall be keeping the front end haha!!
Unless you treat me right Wink lolz
Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 08:35 AM)Mike Wrote: Hahaaa! can be a team effort Tongue
We'll put a fish tank in the workshop, Call the fish Derv, and i shall be keeping the front end haha!!
Unless you treat me right Wink lolz

hahah, means we need to clean the fish tank... i ent doing that, means derv will be living upto his name, fish tank will reek! Sleepy d-dum-tshhh, ye i'll get my coat haha.
Thanks given by:
Very good for the money. Well done. Sigma FTE the best colour for a ph1

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
(05-10-2012, 12:55 PM)puglove Wrote: Very good for the money. Well done. Sigma FTE the best colour for a ph1
Thanks mate! i gota say sigma is a really nice colour, do love bianca though!
Thanks given by: