masked lights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
masked lights
i`m thinking of doing mine, but because its silver, wheather i should leave it.
i have seen someone on here with them in black, on a silver car, but cant find the pics.
was wondering if someone could point me in the direction Idea
Thanks given by:
Go for it! Do the badge as well Smile

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1745]

They're in graphite grey, if you look in my project thread later on, I've just finished doing mine black, I'll chuck up a picture when I've fitted them.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
they can be fun to seperate if they are valeo ones
[Image: signiture.jpg]
Midnightclub Wrote:All the cool kids have ph 2 Nile 6's!
Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 07:12 AM)kernow_joe Wrote: they can be fun to seperate if they are valeo ones

Noooo they are ok! Oven at 120 for 10 mins screw driver in the bottom to leaver it out. Get you fingers in there and pull the lens of gentaly.

I done another set last night. Took me the whole of 2mins per light once they were up to temp

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
i was going to do mine in purple to match my colour scheme, do you think it will be to much?
Thanks given by:
I've not seen the rest of the car yet, but I've seen purple masks with the lower half of the grille also being purple. Wasn't so keen on the grille, but the lights looked good. That was on a manstone
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 08:01 PM)wonkey18 Wrote: i was going to do mine in purple to match my colour scheme, do you think it will be to much?

I recon it could be pretty epic

Thanks given by:
(13-07-2012, 07:53 AM)puglove Wrote: Noooo they are ok! Oven at 120 for 10 mins screw driver in the bottom to leaver it out. Get you fingers in there and pull the lens of gentaly.

I done another set last night. Took me the whole of 2mins per light once they were up to temp

How do you go about putting them back together/resealing them? Might do my own if I can acquire a decent set from the scrappy.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Mine are purple on silver

Pics of mine and someone elses car in this thread

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/forum-12-page-5.html
Thanks given by:
(13-08-2012, 08:48 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(13-07-2012, 07:53 AM)puglove Wrote: Noooo they are ok! Oven at 120 for 10 mins screw driver in the bottom to leaver it out. Get you fingers in there and pull the lens of gentaly.

How do you go about putting them back together/resealing them? Might do my own if I can acquire a decent set from the scrappy.

Clean the joint out. Wack a shed load of black/clear mastic in there. Put then back togeter with 2 bungy straps round it to hold it togeter whilst it drys. Then us a rag with whie spirt to clean off excess and tidy it up. Simples. Warter/air tight and dosnt even look like they have been apart

Thanks given by: