Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tyre pressure recommendation
#1
I drive a 306 hatchback with 205/40/17 tyres. Could anyone recommend the tyre pressure for my tyres.

Cheers
#2
i'd say 32-35 is a good bet,
Project: Formula Peugeot
#3
Can hugely depend on what sort of roads you drive, EG lots of motorway or also what luggage/weight you carry and also what sidewall strength is like.

35 imo is quite high and would think you will wear the centres out
Wishes for more power...
#4
With a width and profile like that, I'd say 35Psi is probably about right.

Generally 35PSI is too high for normal tyre sizes.
A moments silence please, for our brothers in the NAD-zone.
#5
I usually run about 35psi in my 17s. Cyclones are meant to be 35psi
#6
Isnt it 2.1bar or 32psi?
Wishes for more power...
#7
Depends on what tires you use, toyos and rainsports need a few more psi just to stop the tramlining


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)