Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First one to post wins
#1
I love penis.

Game over.
#2
Damn it! :-(

Edit: I came a close second?
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#3
(29-01-2013, 09:11 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Edit: I came a close second?

I heard you always come first?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#4
You have a sick, twisted, demented, perverted mind.
#5
yeah.....your point?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#6
(29-01-2013, 09:12 PM)Niall Wrote:
(29-01-2013, 09:11 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Edit: I came a close second?

I heard you always come first?

Was that before Milkman then?
#7
(29-01-2013, 09:33 PM)rocker8742 Wrote:
(29-01-2013, 09:12 PM)Niall Wrote:
(29-01-2013, 09:11 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Edit: I came a close second?

I heard you always come first?

Was that before Milkman then?

Yeah but difference is 4way came into his own hand.....
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#8
Fair enough... Take my +1 you f*ckers!

(Yes that's what I said hur hur hur)
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
#9
you sir are a good sport Tongue
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#10
(29-01-2013, 09:51 PM)Niall Wrote:
(29-01-2013, 09:33 PM)rocker8742 Wrote:
(29-01-2013, 09:12 PM)Niall Wrote: I heard you always come first?

Was that before Milkman then?

Yeah but difference is 4way came into his own hand.....

And this is why you dont shake hands the morning after
#11
Morning after? I'd never shake my hand
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#12
I'd never shake either of your hands ever judging by your title sir!
#13
Might just delete all the other posts in here so that im the winner, if anyone complains I'll just start dishing out warnings.

/Mod power abuse
#14
Cheating douche!

/Mayhavecomplained!
#15
I was almost tempted to issue you a warning for complaining about the staff but then I realised that this isn't .net and your allowed to here. That and I love you dude.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yes Hamilton wins!!! but thoughts are for Jules Piggy 19 8,384 08-10-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Piggy
  First one to post wins lewisdmz 7 4,233 10-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Last Post: Scott

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)