Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
GTI-6 owner soon to be d-turbo owner instead
#31
Sorry but you actually believe what they write on the 6 forum? Think about it logically Matt, what could possibily cause the bottom end to go unless there was wear or some form of previous damage?
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#32
Tbh I have no idea, I haven't taken it for gospel. I mean one person saying it fair enough. But when a few say it and there is a similarity between tapping and bottom end going. I mean ive seen a few '6 recently where too end tap and turned to bottom end knock. And Im sure even you said it to me while doing the head change on mine
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#33
Anyone wanna buy a gti-6? Lol
#34
How much? Tongue
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#35
Make a serious offer and ill consider it. I know when people say this everyone says things like £50 and a mars bar lol
#36
55 and a snickers?
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
#37
Tbh I think the bidding has got ridiculous!!

We usually start at £2.50 plus a half eaten snickers!!!

It's not storage wars guys

Lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New 306 Diesel Owner tobytronicstereophonic 1 3,227 12-04-2021, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Mighty306
  New owner forbeslongden 3 3,923 09-01-2020, 06:28 AM
Last Post: bambang
  Hello from a new owner (of 2 x 306 cab's) shaggydabbydo 2 3,935 22-04-2019, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Mighty306

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)