Ph1 xsi breaking

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ph1 xsi breaking
I'm breaking this black ph1 xsi that I brought for bits as the head gasket is gone. Basically I'm either keeping the body panels or they are no go so they aren't available. Also I'm keeping the rear axle and wheels. So it's only really any interior bits and any bits if the engine you want. Only bits as the engine has the head gasket gone! The engine is a 2 litre 8 valve. I know that I should put prices of bits but I just putting this up to see if there's any bits that anyone wants as the car will be getting scrap with the engine in and would be a shame to waste any bits that people get make use of. All bits will be cheap!! If there's any bits your after just ask as I have got a lot of 306 spares

[Image: d6228711.jpg]
[Image: 9aa164cd.jpg]
[Image: 08f4e5b5.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Is the drivers window switch a six pin job with smaller connections than the passenger side one? If so I'll have it lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Blue carpet? If so what's the condition?
[Image: sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2012, 08:53 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Is the drivers window switch a six pin job with smaller connections than the passenger side one? If so I'll have it lol

Well the car has had a ph2 door put on so it's got a ph2 window switch but that's broke anyway. Are you after a auto window switch or a normal 1? I should have a normal 1

(07-08-2012, 08:57 PM)Chris Wrote: Blue carpet? If so what's the condition?

Sorry just normal grey ish carpet. I think it's only the blue and grey xsi and s16's that have the blue carpet
Thanks given by:
Auto switch Iam after
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2012, 09:34 PM)Jonny b Wrote: Auto switch Iam after

Sorry I ain't got any spare 1s of them
Thanks given by:
Gutted lol
Thanks given by:
whats the seats n carpet like dude
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2012, 06:10 AM)spillage Wrote: whats the seats n carpet like dude

The seats are red patten cloth in ok condition apart from the drivers that has the usual wear. I can get some pics if you want? And the carpet is in good condition I think but I will have to check
Thanks given by:
Could you post a pic of the door cards? I'm after some Smile

Ta
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 03:01 PM)Skank_army Wrote: Could you post a pic of the door cards? I'm after some Smile

Ta

The door cards are no good to be honest as 1 is the right 1 but the other side has had a ph2 door put on it so it's different
Thanks given by:
(10-08-2012, 04:56 PM)nufc4frosty Wrote:
(10-08-2012, 03:01 PM)Skank_army Wrote: Could you post a pic of the door cards? I'm after some Smile

Ta

The door cards are no good to be honest as 1 is the right 1 but the other side has had a ph2 door put on it so it's different

Aww boo Sad cheers anyway mate
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks given by:
have you got the clips for the hockeystick to the wing?
Thanks given by:
what colour carpets are they?
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
(15-08-2012, 09:41 PM)aggyj17 Wrote: have you got the clips for the hockeystick to the wing?

Yeah but you can get new 1s from peugeot for like £1 a pair if you got a Peugeot dealer near you. Cost like that to post them. I got some old 1s or I can get some new 1s it you want. Let me know.

(16-08-2012, 12:52 PM)Joe Wrote: what colour carpets are they?

Grey carpet mate
Thanks given by:
yea i did ring them n they want me to buy a pack pf 10 lol
Thanks given by:
Ok well I got some old 1s you can have if you want and I will post them. I will let you have them as it ain't really worth the bother with PayPal for a few quid
Thanks given by:
sent pm
Thanks given by:
alright mate hows it going? do you have a master cylinder? and what size discs are they as i'll prob be interested in calipers discs and pads if all are good , also need the whole wiring set up for the heaters if they are the same as ph2? cheers
Thanks given by:
(20-08-2012, 07:34 PM)Ryan@306 Wrote: alright mate hows it going? do you have a master cylinder? and what size discs are they as i'll prob be interested in calipers discs and pads if all are good , also need the whole wiring set up for the heaters if they are the same as ph2? cheers

Hi mate. I do have the master cylinder. I think that the discs and pads are no good to be honest. I think the calipers are ok though. I have a lot of sets of d turbo and xsi/s16 calipers. I'm not sure on the heater wiring though
Thanks given by:
anyone want anymore bits off this? its going scrap this saturday! i have taken all the useful bits off it that i know of.

does anyone know is there any useful bits off the engine that i should keep?
Thanks given by:
might be worthwhile hanging onto all the ancillaries and that, and any other pipes/sensors things like that. might come in handy. personally, id have kept the engine, but thats just me lol
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(13-09-2012, 12:18 PM)samass Wrote: might be worthwhile hanging onto all the ancillaries and that, and any other pipes/sensors things like that. might come in handy. personally, id have kept the engine, but thats just me lol

i would usally take the engine out but the head gasket is gone and im running out of room to store all the 306 spares i got! plus its heavy for when i scrap it in Smile
Thanks given by: