Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
Posts: 5,205
Threads: 91
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
83
Location: Oxfordshire/Cornwall
Car Model/Spec: Moonstone DT/Volvo V50
Would you not sell the drivers door complete for extra or do you want to keep all that?
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in.  Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
I'd sell complete bar the door card and the mirror if you want.
Ideally want the loom to do a conversion on my dt to leccy mirrors and ph2/3 door cards.
Edit scrub that, gonna stay ph1 on the door cards, so just need the mirror off it.
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
Sorry for the off topic but where did you pick this up?
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
suspicion confirmed.... this is the black gti6 that maria crashed her rally into causing.it to roll and be written off  hock:
Posts: 5,847
Threads: 169
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
91
Location: South London
Car Model/Spec: 2003 Jaguar S-Type Sport 3.0V6
Location?
Rear beam and gearbox collected?
Cheers
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Posts: 102
Threads: 7
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
0
Bud how much do u want for the engine??
Posts: 102
Threads: 7
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
0
I no the engine is good I was in the car when it got smashed into
Posts: 5,847
Threads: 169
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
91
Location: South London
Car Model/Spec: 2003 Jaguar S-Type Sport 3.0V6
Ooooh actually, to amend my previous post...
Location?
Rear beam, gearbox and upper strut brace collected?
Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Posts: 5,852
Threads: 92
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
43
Location: Brizzle
Car Model/Spec: Tracterrrrrrrrr
Was this the one maria wrote off?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
Posts: 8,423
Threads: 171
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
46
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: Black 3dr Dturbo
4WayDiablo Wrote:sthis is the black gti6 that maria crashed her rally into causing it to roll and be written off hock: Connor Wrote:Was this the one maria wrote off? :think: dunno?
Posts: 102
Threads: 7
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
0
Connor Wrote:Was this the one maria wrote off?
yup i was in it lol
Posts: 5,852
Threads: 92
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
43
Location: Brizzle
Car Model/Spec: Tracterrrrrrrrr
Lol didnt see Phils second post, tend to just skip past all his posts without giving them any attention
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
Grant, I'll pm you back in a min.
All come back round again, picked it up at a local salvage auction.
Tom was the car still running after the accident? As it said that it wasnt a runner on site I bought it from, listed with underside damage.
If it fine, its got 129k on it and I'd be looking for around £300 complete (inc manifolds, pass, alt etc) without the gearbox.
Posts: 102
Threads: 7
Joined: Jan 2012
Reputation:
0
Unless theyve f*cked the engine but I can tell u now that engine was solid the fastest standard ish 6 iv been in! It's not me who wants the engine it's my mate who originally owned the car he was gonna put a busted 6 engine in but insurance took the car away before he got the chance il let him no about the price and get back to you
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
Update on parts
Bumpers are toast
Bootlid is ok
Bonnet is very good, only a few stone chips, no dents etc,
Door I may be keeping as I've found a 6 for sale with a damaged door.
Beam is cambered
Front springs are Apex Believe to be 40mm - £40
Front brakes drilled and maybe groved discs with calipers - £80
Steering wheel is very worn
N/S headlight scuffed, O/S ok but wiring has been bodged for HID's
Exhaust is a mongoose manifold back w/ decat - may keep this too
Posts: 26
Threads: 8
Joined: May 2012
hi do u have a upper strut brace for sale?
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
Posts: 158
Threads: 12
Joined: Apr 2012
Reputation:
1
Location: kent
Car Model/Spec: 306
do you have the lambda for sale?
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
Nope, keeping the whole exhaust systerm
Try me on prices guys as I need to find a couple hundered quid by next weekend.
Posts: 41
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2012
any room for negotiation on the price of the bonnet? :wink:
I'd have it off you for definate if you fetched it to FCS. Mines got a nasty dent in the front
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
I can get it to fcs,
£30 sound good?
Posts: 41
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2012
yep ill take it for that  would cash on the day suit you? will definatley have it, im not one to conveniently decide not to buy it after you fetch it there
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
Yea cash on the day will be grand.
Posts: 41
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2012
Ideal thanks. I imagine you'll be with the 306oc club at fcs? I'll probs have the 306 in the customer carpark but i'll come and find you
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
Not sure, not booked tickets yet. But I'll be floting around the oc stand I'm sure
Drop me a pm closer to the time and I'll send you my no over.
Posts: 41
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2012
ok tah
Posts: 41
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2012
whats your contact number chris? Im sure I PM'd the right person the other night asking but im not 100%
cheers
Posts: 41
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1,737
Threads: 189
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
10
Location: Salisbury/Andover
Car Model/Spec: E39 ACS 535i
I pm' you back yesterday afternoon. Will send it over again.
|