Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Think the forum is being attacked??
#1
[Image: NpyzqOR.png]
Phaes 1 GTI 6  -  Onyx Black
#2
hmmm magical
#3
Have people really got nothing better to do than obviously spamming a car forum!! Need 2 get a f*ckin life!!
#4
Have you reported it ginge??

Theres no staff online at the mo so have to wait for someone to come sort it!
Wishes for more power...
#5
I've let Niall know
#6
Sorted it. Smile
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#7
Pricks!
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#8
At the end of the day, even if there's no staff on the forum at the time, we're all contactable via facebook as well, i know personally i have quite a few members on my friends list. I'm always available on there, just gimme a message! Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#9
Yeah same here
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
#10
Saw this earlier and thought WTF!!
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#11
my facebook friends list is full of you bastards...
#12
Thanks Paul for letting me know.

Ive done some digging and realised all of the bots we get are hosted with the same company as us so i don't know if thats something to do with it. Hope so as we are moving server Friday as I'm sure you have all read Wink
Team Eaton


1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
#13
How did I miss this!? See, I go outside for a couple of hours and theres all this excitement. lol
#14
lol I wouldn't have called it exciting tbh mate, depends what floats your boat really i guess! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#15
Well, I dunno, looks like quite a diverse list, must've been some useful spam in all of that. lol
#16
the junk folder in my e-mail looks like that lol can send you some 'valuable' links from it if you like tom Tongue
Project: Formula Peugeot
#17
Nah you're alright, I don't need any blue pills or appendage enlargement. lol
#18
(30-11-2014, 07:44 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Nah you're alright, I don't need any blue pills or appendage enlargement. lol

bragging a bit there tom lol
#19
I think that came across wrong. lol
#20
(30-11-2014, 07:58 PM)Toms306 Wrote: I think that came across wrong. lol
Should probably aim it better then mate Wink
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
#21
Doh Tongue
#22
f*cking Norledge posting about geocaching... What a knob!!!
(16-05-2016, 10:45 AM)Toms306 Wrote: Oh I don't care about the stripped threads lol, that's easily solved by hammering the bolt in. Wink
Nanstone GTD5 GT17S - XUD9TE
Volvo V50 D5 R-Design SE Sport - Daily cruise wagon.
#23
(01-12-2014, 10:26 AM)Ruan Wrote: f*cking Norledge posting about geocaching... What a knob!!!

Bit harsh? lol
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
#24
(01-12-2014, 10:26 AM)Ruan Wrote: f*cking Norledge posting about geocaching... What a knob!!!

Fist yourself. Ginger lady garden.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge for prime minister.
Poodle Wrote:I reckon Norledge has got it on the head mind.
Matt-Rallye Wrote:Norledge gets my vote tbh.
#25
Moving forward im increasing security and using a anti spam servers to wtfpwn these bots. Hopefully this will be the end of it.

We've investigated the source of this attack and will be reporting it without logs to the provider in concern

Have fear, my banhammer is still strong
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
#26
Who the f*ck are you?
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#27
[Image: IMG-20120802-WA0003.jpg]

Ban hammer you say?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)