306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Think the forum is being attacked??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NpyzqOR.png]
hmmm magical
Have people really got nothing better to do than obviously spamming a car forum!! Need 2 get a f*ckin life!!
Have you reported it ginge??

Theres no staff online at the mo so have to wait for someone to come sort it!
I've let Niall know
Sorted it. Smile
Pricks!
At the end of the day, even if there's no staff on the forum at the time, we're all contactable via facebook as well, i know personally i have quite a few members on my friends list. I'm always available on there, just gimme a message! Big Grin
Yeah same here
Saw this earlier and thought WTF!!
my facebook friends list is full of you bastards...
Thanks Paul for letting me know.

Ive done some digging and realised all of the bots we get are hosted with the same company as us so i don't know if thats something to do with it. Hope so as we are moving server Friday as I'm sure you have all read Wink
How did I miss this!? See, I go outside for a couple of hours and theres all this excitement. lol
lol I wouldn't have called it exciting tbh mate, depends what floats your boat really i guess! Wink
Well, I dunno, looks like quite a diverse list, must've been some useful spam in all of that. lol
the junk folder in my e-mail looks like that lol can send you some 'valuable' links from it if you like tom Tongue
Nah you're alright, I don't need any blue pills or appendage enlargement. lol
(30-11-2014, 07:44 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah you're alright, I don't need any blue pills or appendage enlargement. lol

bragging a bit there tom lol
I think that came across wrong. lol
(30-11-2014, 07:58 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]I think that came across wrong. lol
Should probably aim it better then mate Wink
Doh Tongue
f*cking Norledge posting about geocaching... What a knob!!!
(01-12-2014, 10:26 AM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]f*cking Norledge posting about geocaching... What a knob!!!

Bit harsh? lol
(01-12-2014, 10:26 AM)Ruan Wrote: [ -> ]f*cking Norledge posting about geocaching... What a knob!!!

Fist yourself. Ginger lady garden.
Moving forward im increasing security and using a anti spam servers to wtfpwn these bots. Hopefully this will be the end of it.

We've investigated the source of this attack and will be reporting it without logs to the provider in concern

Have fear, my banhammer is still strong
Who the f*ck are you?
[Image: IMG-20120802-WA0003.jpg]

Ban hammer you say?