Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
sigma dturbo parts
#31
Lol take it you don't live far then! What you driving ??
#32
Try the end of the road. Black dturbo. But you might of heard and seen my blue 5 door last year.
#33
Yes I did hear the blue one? Didn't it have orange wheels at one point ? Haven't seen the black dturbo tho lol

As you live so close got any 306 goodies for sale ? Lol
#34
Yea it had orange cyclones for a time.

I don't really have much really. What do you need?
#35
Yeah I remember now Smile

Coilies front mount centre straight through an a nice set of half leathers would b nice lol
#36
Nope. None of the above. I might have a set of half lether rears when I finally get around to making my 5 door rears fit into my 3 door build.
#37
Ahh no worries, could have been pretty handy! Am after the full interior tbf mate but might have a look at them sets when they come up fella
#38
Did you look at those tyres?
Since you won't get anything for them and they will be scrapped with the car. Could I swap over the wheels. Then you can have the rear bench out of mine for yours.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moonstone HDi DTurbo Parts Toms306 30 13,978 14-01-2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: Stef205
  Breaking: Ph1 sigma Dturbo S rtha6551 7 6,252 31-12-2015, 02:32 AM
Last Post: rtha6551
  FOR SALE: Few parts off the Sigma. ADV_93 4 2,950 22-06-2015, 08:23 PM
Last Post: ADV_93

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)