Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Midlands Meet
#31
TheGateKeeper Wrote:We never mock you about the rear of your car Tongue and yeh, up for a spin will make me want it though Sad
ninja
#32
Latest List

1. TheGateKeeper
2. Gareth7
3. R242_GBU-Mia
4. Tom306XS
5. Megane_dan
6. Megane_dans mate
7. P Booooost
8. ash240970
9. ThroughLou - Going airsofting instead Rolleyes
10. Kingy
11. Kezzieboy
12. lh_4827
13. popes pug
14. Jarrus
14. stephenraymond606
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#33
Don't forget guys, if anyone wants some oc stickers, drop me a pm! Carl and kingy, you still want the ones you asked for?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#34
Connor Wrote:Don't forget guys, if anyone wants some oc stickers, drop me a pm! Carl and kingy, you still want the ones you asked for?

Yes please mate Big Grin
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#35
yes mate. got a price yet?
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#36
1. TheGateKeeper
2. Gareth7
3. R242_GBU-Mia
4. Tom306XS
5. Megane_dan
6. Megane_dans mate
7. P Booooost
8. ash240970
9. ThroughLou - Going airsofting instead Rolleyes
10. Kingy
11. Kezzieboy
12. lh_4827
13. popes pug
14. Jarrus
14. stephenraymond606
15. Carlos182

Will bring my camera again. Might even do a bit of filming...
#37
Carlos182 Wrote:1. TheGateKeeper
2. Gareth7
3. R242_GBU-Mia
4. Tom306XS
5. Megane_dan
6. Megane_dans mate
7. P Booooost
8. ash240970
9. ThroughLou - Going airsofting instead Rolleyes
10. Kingy
11. Kezzieboy
12. lh_4827
13. popes pug
14. Jarrus
15. stephenraymond606
16. Carlos182

Will bring my camera again. Might even do a bit of filming...

Good man, My old man might be coming along with his D600 aswell Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#38
Good news carlos, means I'll have to give my car a clean Tongue
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#39
If any if you want my number, PM and you can gladly have it. I have changed numbers btw for the people who had it Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#40
soz all but i wont be able to make this now. chance of overtime and need to pay and collect new interior.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
#41
Don't forget this is tomorrow guys ThumbsUp
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#42
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Don't forget this is tomorrow guys ThumbsUp

I know!
Just waiting for my re-test now! Big Grin
#43
Carlos182 Wrote:
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Don't forget this is tomorrow guys ThumbsUp

I know!
Just waiting for my re-test now! Big Grin

You better me there Mr. C!!
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#44
TheGateKeeper Wrote:
Carlos182 Wrote:I know!
Just waiting for my re-test now! Big Grin

You better me there Mr. C!!

I aim to be.
Need to crack out the camera and make you but the 205!
#45
Carlos182 Wrote:I aim to be.
Need to crack out the camera and make you but the 205!

ninja :geek:
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#46
TheGateKeeper Wrote:
Carlos182 Wrote:I aim to be.
Need to crack out the camera and make you but the 205!

ninja :geek:

Buy it and keep it in the Midlands Wink
#47
Massive apologies for being shit, but I had a rather heavy night last night, and likely just 2oke up feeling pretty grim, and im pretty sure I'm still drunk too :S
[Image: sigcopy-1.jpg]
Diablo Meridian HDi - 125bhp - 73.0MPG - Halfords Wheels
#48
Kez you are shit... I made it...
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
#49
good meet lads im gonna go back when is dark and push that f*cking turkey off the roof lol,

shame noone took any pics lol
Vehicle repair and servicing in the midlands pm for details 

Current cars
Subaru Impreza 2.0d - Daily
306 1.8 - track whore soon to be GTI6
#50
Cheers to all who attended, everyone on the list apart from Lou, Kingy and Carlos, (thank you for letting me know guys) showed up and a couple from the list Ghaz and kevin_energy made an appearance and massive respect goes to Connor who came up from Bristol

Was a good first one for the year Lets hope to get many more on the go
[Image: Signature.jpg]
#51
TheGateKeeper Wrote:Cheers to all who attended, everyone on the list apart from Lou, Kingy and Carlos, (thank you for letting me know guys) showed up and a couple from the list Ghaz and kevin_energy made an appearance and massive respect goes to Connor who came up from Bristol

Was a good first one for the year Lets hope to get many more on the go

Yeah, sorry I didn't make it, cleaned the car then went back to bed cause I felt crap Sad
I'll be there next time Smile
#52
soz i didnt make it. had to work to pay for my new seats only to find out they wernt what the bloke said they were so pointless me doing the overtime. deffo going to the next one without a dought.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  South Midlands Meet Sunday 5th October RetroPug 61 29,990 07-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Last Post: RetroPug
  (midlands meet) MFN car night 6th april. kentiiboii 0 2,467 18-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Last Post: kentiiboii
  Midlands French car meet Adam661 15 8,799 20-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Adam661

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)