Posts: 47
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: hemel hempstead
Car Model/Spec: 306 2.l d turbo
Hi everyone. Just joined the club.
The name is Pete, I'm in Hemel Hempstead, and I have a 1999 "T" plate 306 d turbo.
Just saying Hi lol
Posts: 47
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: hemel hempstead
Car Model/Spec: 306 2.l d turbo
(29-09-2013, 02:33 PM)callumcull Wrote: Welcome! Get some photos of her up 
Hi Callum, thanks,
I will get some pics up tomorrow when I get the camera sorted . It's a standard looking car, maybe lowered a little, not sure, never had a 306 before lol
Posts: 755
Threads: 39
Joined: Jul 2013
Reputation:
4
Location: Portsmouth
Car Model/Spec: P2 Dturbo
welcome
00' 106 Indy - Moonstone - Sold
97' 106 XT 1.6 - Mayerling Green - Swapped
95' 306 P1 DT - Onyx - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Silver - Scrapped
97' 306 P2 DT - Onyx - SORN awaiting scrap
Posts: 19,854
Threads: 581
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
195
Location: Bournemouth
Car Model/Spec: Supercharged 306 GTi6
Welcome. Get some pics up
Team Eaton
1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Posts: 47
Threads: 14
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: hemel hempstead
Car Model/Spec: 306 2.l d turbo
Thanks for the welcome guys, will get some pics up soon as I can, but it's only a standard
Regards
Pete:
Posts: 545
Threads: 42
Joined: Jun 2013
Reputation:
8
Location: basingstoke
Car Model/Spec: bone rattler 306...
Welcome
(msg sent from hell)
If i dont c ya threw week ill c ya threw window.