christmas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
christmas
Kentii - Weddings don't have to cost a lot bud - registry office unless one or both of you have strong religious beliefs?
I only finished paying for my wedding when I got divorced and sold the house 11 yrs later lol.
The most expensive bit of paper I ever bought and cost me as much again to get out of it

But seriously congratulations and may I wish you both the best of happiness.
Thanks given by:
Bollocks, hard enough thinking what to get the gf on her birthday now i have to do christmas too?
Maybe I'll text her a picture of my foot or something
[Image: mcetg0.png]

ZR VVC Homebrew mapping project: http://306oc.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=14360
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2012, 01:42 AM)ash240970 Wrote: Kentii - Weddings don't have to cost a lot bud - registry office unless one or both of you have strong religious beliefs?
I only finished paying for my wedding when I got divorced and sold the house 11 yrs later lol.
The most expensive bit of paper I ever bought and cost me as much again to get out of it

But seriously congratulations and may I wish you both the best of happiness.

Cheers dude. Smile she wants a church so church it is Smile.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm definitely a girl because there's no car bits/tools on my list! It will most likely be clothes/perfume and I'll know most of what I'm getting but that's cool. My Dad has a habit of not asking what I want, then going into a shop, describing me to the sales assistant and letting her choose clothes, so Boxing Day is always a little bit worrying!

I have to be at home over Christmas, couldn't imagine being anywhere else! We have our traditions as a family, including going to a pantomime. Scott will be away though, which means me feeding his cat and not drinking much, not that I mind. No clue what I'm going to get him though, he's a pain to buy for...
[Image: kim.png]
Thanks given by:
I'm hoping for tools, Xbox games, bits for the new car and some homebrew kits. Can't wait for boxing day really, Leeds Rhinos always play a friendly against Wakefield, Halifax or Bradford and then both sets of fans go round the Headingley pubs getting trashed and taking the piss out of each other, me and my mates always go and it's always great fun Big Grin
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(08-11-2012, 12:24 PM)Kimmie Wrote: Scott will be away though, which means me feeding his cat

Gigidy?
306oc Chat Wrote:15:30: Toms306 - :Genuinely thought it was gonna explode when I was playing with Sam
22:57: SRowell - :wtf why didnt you try harder to make me come!
[Image: connorsig.jpg]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post/thread of Christmas! Merry Christmas! Dum-Dum 36 10,409 08-12-2014, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Matt