New 306 HDI Owner

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New 306 HDI Owner
So Ive Recently Made The Huge Step Into The 306 World Something Which My Mates Have Tried To Make Me Do For Awhile Now, Ive Picked Up A 306 D Turbo HDI For 300 Quid The Car Came With Paper Work To Prove Exhaust Work And A Stage One Remap Is There Anything I Should Look Out For The Car Is V Reg And Has No Rust Which Was Surprising.
Check Out My Build Threads // Puglet Build 
Thanks given by:
just enjoy it, welcome to the club, most problems have been covered on here before so have a search, if not don't hesitate to ask Smile
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
ALL OF THE CAPITALS! welcome to the club. the hdi is a great choice and im sure you will have fun with it. Get a project thread up with some pictures! Smile
Thanks given by:
Thank You For The Warm Welcome Guys Ill Post Up A Project Thread Soon As Im Still Unsure On What To Do To It Im Wanting To Hit The Mighty 200bhp Mark But Understand The Work And Effort Along With The Cost Is Great. Yes I Type With All Caps Dont Ask Why I Always Have.
Check Out My Build Threads // Puglet Build 
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GTI-6 owner soon to be d-turbo owner instead LukeC88 36 12,497 01-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Jonny b