306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: S16Turbo,SOLD!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Check the rubber o ring is seated correctly bud, I had a right f*ck on with mine
Yep its the rubber o ring, something went wrong there...
Bit of fairly liquid always help make those rubber rings nice and slippy... Giggidy.
Needs Pictorz
Just for Sean Wink

Car is dirtier then fcuk...

[Image: DSC_7309_zpsd153ba05.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7311_zps6b0f17b7.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7313_zps11647046.jpg]

Tomorrow a few more small things to do, wire the gauges etc, remove the front one more time to fix the leaking radiator o ringshitthingie... then hopefully @ the end of the day -> startingtime
We installed the smaller injectors just hoping it will give us a bigger chance of starting her, as its still on the old map and then with the much bigger injectors theres little hope itll will run.

+ Some stickertuning
[Image: DSC_7317_zps541e02bc.jpg]

Hopefully tomorrow a small vid clip of the car running (shitty) or a small clip of it on fire Wink
That stickers awesome haha
Yeah, i heard the sentence once in a bad german movie, Jage nicht, was du nicht toten kannst... Wink

Gentlemen place youre bets, will it start?
I say it'll start. but please also post a video if it doesn't start, first starts are so interesting Big Grin

So you're going to start it with the old map and then drive to your mapper with it?
22 of June we should be over your way! The beast will be running then won't it?

Ha ha I say it'll start
Just out of interest; French Car Show this year; are you attending? I know there was a few french cars who came over from NL last year. This car would be an awesome addition to our stand
22st it should be ready yes!

Im not sure, i dont have many days of from work left, so i dont think a trip to the UK is on the agenda plus id wreck it within a few mins on your roads and driving on the other side Wink
Well, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong day!

Put al the fluids in with Marv, redid the radiator antileakingthing, put back in the hubs,driveshafts, fitted the caliperadapters.
connected the ingnition etc, etc.... checked oilpressure on startup.

Then the big moment, with a bucket of water ready to attack any kind of flames in the worst case scenario.... turned the key and , it wants to start, but the fuelpump aint running.
Also no voltage on fuse 35 (fuelpump) checked the bitron, changed it for a spare, still the same shit, it cranks , but no power to the pump.

Maybe one of you guys got any tips? pointers?

Chaos
[Image: DSC_7326_zps1d579009.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7327_zps9836da35.jpg]

Screamerpipe in its new jacket
[Image: DSC_7328_zpsa5d9ed67.jpg]

Wiring some shit
[Image: DSC_7330_zps3114ccf5.jpg]

Warzone
[Image: DSC_7331_zps63f647c0.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7332_zps52309a64.jpg]

Mobile wheelcleaning service for the mofo win!!!

[Image: DSC_7336_zpsf6836dae.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7338_zps86d7d419.jpg]

We dont know where and what to look at now... so were stranded
Is the relay behind where the battery used to be connected? Also, do you still have the inertia cut off switch? If so, is that connected and hasnt been set off?
This guy ^^^^^ is quite an electrical guru
That is al checked, we checked everything, bypassed it the relais etc, but not even voltage on fuse 35

did the pin 5 and 8 thing, to let the pump prime ---> nothing

:S

Plus i dont have the inertia switch, its something on the newer models
Have you tried a live feed to the pump just to make sure it's not dead
Jonny, i dont even get voltage @ the pump..

Not even on Fuse 35 that runs/primes the pump

Im not far from getting the sledgehammer out and f*ck it up.....
Switch on the dash? Tongue
@ Darren, you mean run a wire on the pump, and use the switch to turn it on/off ? Wink
Both the gearbox earths connected?
yes sir..connected
Like darren said, run a switch to the pump off the dash like they do in rally cars
Yep that was what I was going to say! If the pumps good! Run a fused feed through a switch on the dash, saves trying to trace a fault

Yep that was what I was going to say! If the pumps good! Run a fused feed through a switch on the dash, saves trying to trace a fault
Well have a search, if we cant solve the problem this would be a solution.

Just not one that im keen of
Hi,

i am watching on your project and wanted to say that this is 1 of the best projects i have ever seen !!! SpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechless

what pistons and rods did you bought ?? and from where could i order ???

and what didnt you took an 8.0:1 comp' ratio like the T16 engine ???
(21-05-2013, 01:55 PM)natannir1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

i am watching on your project and wanted to say that this is 1 of the best projects i have ever seen !!! SpeechlessSpeechlessSpeechless

what pistons and rods did you bought ?? and from where could i order ???

and what didnt you took an 8.0:1 comp' ratio like the T16 engine ???

Standard internals from what I've read.
comp ratio is now 8.1,

We will build another engine with forged pistons and rods and that will also be 8.1 ratio and then well up the boost abit, see if we can get 480 bhp
what rods and piston company did you used ???

and from where could i order ??
Keeps getting better, don't forget to grab the camera for the first proper startup and idle :p
Ill make sure if got whatever happens on video, lol!

Well i got sick and tired of the French Pos covered in birdshit and dust, so i washed of the shit&dirt and made some pics.

fitted the brakes on both sides, driveshafts in and tightened, still need to sort out one intercoolerpipe since it still isnt black (lazy) and im waiting for a clamp so i can swap the blue sillicon hose for a black one on the inlet manifold.

Put the front wheels on and let her stand on her own again...

Some pics, and hopefully tomorrow good news and get her running

[Image: DSC_7370_zps035a8a54.jpg]
[Image: DSC_7372_zpsd72b0cca.jpg]

The brakecalipers are really enormous and every time i see them they make me laugh... strange Wink
[Image: DSC_7375_zpsb31d9ed9.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7379_zpscdff0e40.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7380_zps7f0bcfbe.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7381_zps1a6ecb9b.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7385_zps83eb061c.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7387_zps07e3dcb3.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7392_zps7112e663.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7394_zpsa22120ad.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7395_zpse52a87d9.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7397_zpsbf8ba1fe.jpg]

[Image: DSC_7403_zps028b0872.jpg]

Let us pray for tomorrow Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35