306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: S16Turbo,SOLD!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
(23-01-2013, 09:38 AM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]as normal mate

What he said.
Oke small update.

decided to drive on 17s for normal use, i might sell the 18s or try them once the car is lowered in the back and see what im gonna do with em..

So new wheels it is

High gloss black TD ProRace 1.2 in 7.5x17 with offset 15
and 205/40/17 Toyo R888 semis

If everything goes well tomorrow also carbon doorcards time Wink

Ill make some pics!
This car is just Epic and keeps on getting better!!
Should turbo yours alee Wink
I really should Finnish my turbo conversion lol
Well time for some shinies!!!!!!!!!

[Image: DSC_5904.jpg]
Nice and very well packed
[Image: DSC_5906.jpg]
Rears with leftover
[Image: DSC_5905.jpg]

[Image: DSC_5913.jpg]
[Image: DSC_5907.jpg]

Leather c/f doorstraps
[Image: DSC_5911.jpg]

Fitting them this weekend, then some more pics, and the cars on 17" TD ProRace 1.2 in black now with 205/40/17 Toyo R888

Will make some shots later on!!!!
just immense this...

could be the best 306 ever in my eyes...I hate carbon fiber bare on anything but a black car! it just works.

i have to admit...you must be a bankrobber to afford all that or a euromillions winner!
Just a quick shot of the new wheels

will make some better shots when i get them all 4 fitted tomorrow

[Image: DSC_5916.jpg]

[Image: DSC_5919.jpg]
Will look much better on those wheels, I thought the 18s looked a bit too large.
THx Ben, i think it will look nice too and drive better... semis rule on the street Wink

Ordered some nice aloy anodised rivnuts fittingkits..

great little nuts!!!!!
[Image: DSC_5933.jpg]
[Image: DSC_5932.jpg]
Sooooooo much better on the 1.2's! Looking forward to seeing a video of this Wink
PR1.2s? Hmmm, yawn, 18s were too big, granted, but surely you could've picked something a little more imaginative on your budget...?
I guess you chose pro race's because they are lighter due to been intended for racing. I know from experirance that 1.2s are a Hell of a lot lighter than the equivalent compomotive rims
^^^ agreed and they look smart to
Well just fitted one doorpanel tonight, still needs some tweaking to do, tomorrow im doing the other side, and maybe the rears

A few shots to get an idea
[Image: DSC_5943.jpg]
[Image: DSC_5945.jpg]
[Image: DSC_5947.jpg]
(26-01-2013, 09:17 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you chose pro race's because they are lighter due to been intended for racing. I know from experirance that 1.2s are a Hell of a lot lighter than the equivalent compomotive rims

Most Compomotives are designed so you can got rallying on 'em though!
18s Volk were lighter then the 1.2 Wink
What do you do for a job if you dont mind me asking? Must pay well dude
Nah i just get sick in the head when into a project Wink
Ahhhh right fair enough Smile
17s look much smarter, think you would have had a terrible ride on the 18s!

Door panel looks really sweet. I've always wondered though, doesn't the door sound really hollow now that you've taken the door card off? Especially when you close it.
Uhmm its not that bad actually + i couldnt care even if it would , hahah

Im going to use doublesided tape behing the panels to prevent them from rattling during driving.

Next week sunday finally cage nr 2 comes in, and let us pray this time its good!, the way it looks now ive bought a 2nd dash, and getting that one flocked.
I always love flocked dashes, been busy with some more small parts that i can swap for CF, ordered some very nice OMP 100cm suede rollcagepadding doorbarcovers, (nice word!)

And the CF bonnet gets back here Wednesday hopefully with a nice new clearcoat... shiny shiny..
Bought a set of Peugeot Atlantis wheels ,only 12km away from me,they come in a better fitment for the 6.
7x17 with ET28 and in blackchrome
Rims have some decent curbrash and im having them redone in very dark blackchrome and i think ill be fitting the R888 on these as i was always a sucker for the "Challenger" wheels

[Image: DSC_5963.jpg]
[Image: DSC_5964.jpg]
[Image: DSC_5958.jpg]
[Image: DSC_5960.jpg]
[Image: DSC_5967.jpg]
your wheel collection is growing every day it seems haha. just personal preference but those pug wheels would look better in gloss white
Wheel whore.
hahahha i fking hate gloss white!

Volks are gone... Wink that left an empty space in my heart that had to be filled.... so thats why i bought these! lol
haha, im a bit of a wheel whore myself, got a lockup full of various wheels and tyres for the minis and whatever else ive hung onto over the years.
wheelwhores unite!

Theyre going this wednesday to the paintshop... i hope they turn out nice dark shadowchrome...

Cant wait till the car drives and the first thing after getting it mapped is rearbeam lowering!!!!!!!!!!!! this thing is like a fking rollerskate now,looks like shit,after that its time for some polishing of the paintwork
Aren't challengers heavier than granite?
how hard is it to turbo the petrol pug engines?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35