306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Miss_Tap's Diablo GTi-6 > XUD project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
You bastards didn;t think of coming up on Tuesday? Could have helped me move house!

And you're welcome for thoroughly explaining how to extract pure pleasure from the decat. It's one of the reasons I WILL have a gti6 again one day.
(23-07-2012, 04:14 PM)mark_airey Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-07-2012, 03:52 PM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]Take this trollathon somewhere else!

Kthanksbye x

I do hope your not going to be this humourless and complainy next weekend Tongue

Please lighten up a bit, its only banter!

godddamn what did i miss?!

And yes misstait, PLEASE dont be more complainy Itwasntme

/runaway
ninja
(23-07-2012, 04:36 PM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]I know! I just didn't want my thread to be full up with Ed bashing Tongue

The whole forum is full of Ed taptaptaptaptapping, sorry Ed bashing, dont see why your thread should be any different Angel
Oh did I miss some fun? Damn.

GTi-6. (Staying on topic)
Can I just point out Joe only just had a chance to watch/listen to the videos. Omfg that sounds friggin awesome! really raw note due to the racepips and decay. Love it though Big Grin must come see this in the metal at some point!
(23-07-2012, 03:52 PM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]I know! I just didn't want my thread to be full up with Ed bashing Tongue

I am glad you took that as it was intended lol

Part of me thought that you would properly see your arse with me over that! I'm glad you didn't!

But as dumdum says, the whole forum is full of Ed bashing, its standard practice, your thread shouldn't be any different Tongue
(24-07-2012, 07:18 AM)mark_airey Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-07-2012, 03:52 PM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]I know! I just didn't want my thread to be full up with Ed bashing Tongue

I am glad you took that as it was intended lol

Part of me thought that you would properly see your arse with me over that! I'm glad you didn't!

But as dumdum says, the whole forum is full of Ed bashing, its standard practice, your thread shouldn't be any different Tongue

Haha, OHKHAY; bash away.... Wink
(24-07-2012, 08:15 AM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, OHKHAY; bash away.... Wink

Bash away? Alright then, moar pics plz Big Grin

(why do we not have the pervert smilies any more)
Being a general chav in Hindhead tunnel with a TT.

Remind me to never let my brother record with his camera! It's shit quality, iPhone camera is much better!

http://youtu.be/6RY3zdwbrPo
[attachment=2670]
So it was my bday yesterday... my gift from my bro (Max / Strictly_Derv) and Ginge was the beautiful Because Race Car steering wheel.
It's making me really want to strip it and pop a couple of buckets seats in it with some harnesses. I don't use it for a daily commute, so, comfort/practicality isnt top on the list.

The boys recently changed the exhaust system around. It was due an MOT so they popped the cat back on and the original midbox. The Sportex backbox was left on. I've got to say; going from Decat and straight-through to what it was changed to, reminded me of how beautiful the '6's engine is! Previously it was covered by the deafening BWARPS - which I LOVED! Regardless of the ringing ears hours after a long trip....

Anyways; after passing its MOT (YAY!) The set up is now - Decat, original midbox and Sportex backbox. Its pretty raspy and it's getting more pops and bangs as its getting sooted up Smile Before it was changed for the MOT she was popping and banging all the time! it was amazing!
I'm the same with the exhaust... Don't want to cover up the induction noise but want a bit more growl.... Can't decide on a racetube or a bigger back box!

Choices choices....

Congrats on passing MOT, oh and Happy Birthday for yesterday... Smile
(26-09-2012, 11:40 AM)Alee83 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the same with the exhaust... Don't want to cover up the induction noise but want a bit more growl.... Can't decide on a racetube or a bigger back box!

Choices choices....

Congrats on passing MOT, oh and Happy Birthday for yesterday... Smile

Thanks Alee! It's been a sucessful car week! Wink
Yeah, it's fun trying different things out anyway!
The steering wheels make it so much better, couldn't live without mine now!
Even want one in the Scenic...

What decat are you running?
Need to get a meet going soon, before it starts getting cold and I go into hibernation
I massively regretted de-catting the MX5 (I know, different car and all that) because the noise with the silencer left in was much nicer.

But then I also loved spitting flames on my favourite country roads...

It's a difficult balance.

Alee, get one of those exhaust bypass valves fitted, with an un-silenced bypass...Would be sweet!
Decats are a thing to have, it's when the centre box is lost it starts getting really offensive... I had ringing ears after an hour with my old system.

It's getting to the point where it's "different" to have a standard wheel rather than a dished one now however...
(26-09-2012, 11:51 AM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]The steering wheels make it so much better, couldn't live without mine now!

Need to get a meet going soon, before it starts getting cold and I go into hibernation

It's a Magnex Decat.
Yes! Lets get a south meet set up! What days are good for you?
(26-09-2012, 12:15 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]Decats are a thing to have, it's when the centre box is lost it starts getting really offensive... I had ringing ears after an hour with my old system.

It's getting to the point where it's "different" to have a standard wheel rather than a dished one now however...

I get that ringing even with the cat.... still love the exhaust!

(26-09-2012, 12:19 PM)MissTait_GTI6 Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-09-2012, 11:51 AM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]The steering wheels make it so much better, couldn't live without mine now!

It's a Magnex Decat.
Yes! Lets get a south meet set up! What days are good for you?

Really whenever just name a date and I'll make it free!
Alee you need to come out in mine, powerflow mid box, magnex back box, and passport 2-1 decat, makes such an epic noise without ruining the induction noise Big Grin

I've also heard its quite difficult living without a rear beam as well? ninja

Getting my longlife fitted at the weekend and might be going decat with that so looking forward to hearing that!
(26-09-2012, 01:25 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

I've also heard its quite difficult living without a rear beam as well? ninja

Getting my longlife fitted at the weekend and might be going decat with that so looking forward to hearing that!

Heeeeeeelarious.
Doh
Dont strip the 6 if you dont like your rear ringing, mine is offensively loud on the motorway and Ive still got a standard mid section.
*Rear? Big Grin

It has been dynomatted though.... ninja
Dynomatt won't make a difference to the volume of external noise really. It's mostly there for damping panel vibrations. Also, if you stripped the car and had all the Dynamat on show, it would get stupidly hot in there seeing as its all like tinfoil! Would say use your aircon but.....well it's a 306 Big Grin

Stripping your car is for fags
/thread
(26-09-2012, 02:03 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]Stripping your car is for fags
/thread

I know a couple of people who will agree with you on this one -_-
Let's get a meet sorted. It's gunna sound like a band of drummers with all these GTI's TMI

Don't strip the car Eli, it's too impractical for when you come down as mines already stripped we need a car that can take us 3 ninja
(26-09-2012, 02:10 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]Let's get a meet sorted. It's gunna sound like a band of drummers with all these GTI's TMI

Don't strip the car Eli, it's too impractical for when you come down as mines already stripped we need a car that can take us 3 ninja

He does speak truth..

Just wait 7/8 months, then the fun can start TMI
(26-09-2012, 02:10 PM)strictly_derv Wrote: [ -> ]Let's get a meet sorted. It's gunna sound like a band of drummers with all these GTI's TMI

Not this weekend but the following?
(26-09-2012, 02:14 PM)ginge191 Wrote: [ -> ]

He does speak truth..

Just wait 7/8 months, then the fun can start TMI

What's with this - TMI ? It's like you're scared of my reaction. I might be a female but this doesnt mean I kick off ALL the time....

Max; all of our '6's will create a new riverdance. 'Lord of the River Trolls' - I hope you're not too young to understand what I mean.
In Chichester? Seems pretty central for most of the southerners and the Illegal Immigrant Ginge.
(26-09-2012, 02:15 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]Not this weekend but the following?

Works for me! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23