306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Bosch question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one no what size the copper washers are on the Fuel in banjo bolt?

Any links to some on eBay?

Just collecting bits ready to put Bosch on the 106 Big Grin
17mm head on the bolt cant you just get some on ebay?

Edit: Getting alot of M10 results... http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=b...r&_sacat=0
Thanks tom

Can any one else confirm its m10 ones i need??
Probably is. Alternatively, phone or go down you local independent auto factors wit it and they'll find you some.
get 'em from the scrappy. pretty generic on all XUD engines you'll find - pucas/bosch all seem to use the same washers, bolts but differ in banjo types. Same difference though...
Thanks guy will see what I can do I wouldn't normally bother replace them but lost one when I took it off at scrappy so defo need at least one
Halfords do them that's where I got mine from Smile
Another question

Has any one got a pic of the bosch pump locked off? so i no roughly were the locking points are on the 306?
12 and 5.
(09-09-2013, 03:27 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]12 and 5.

I thought it was 12 and 4? Thanks any way just need a rough idea
12 and something, put one in and the other will follow.
(09-09-2013, 04:15 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]12 and something, put one in and the other will follow.

Won't be able to lock it off its for the 106 with 306 Bosch conversion
You'll need a 21mm spanner handy to tweak the pump then when your putting it on. And if your not locking it with bolts your almost bound to get it a tooth or so out!
be curious how you get on chris...keep this updated??

I may be getting my hands on a 1.9nad bosch pump to put on the 1.5nad for veg running.

Changed clutch on the 106 today...can see why it would slip under turbo power...its SO tiny!
(09-09-2013, 08:25 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]You'll need a 21mm spanner handy to tweak the pump then when your putting it on. And if your not locking it with bolts your almost bound to get it a tooth or so out!

As said doing it on the 106 so if I lock it off in the 106 position it won't work it's a trail and error I just no it has to be close to the locking off points on the 306

(09-09-2013, 08:29 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]be curious how you get on chris...keep this updated??

I may be getting my hands on a 1.9nad bosch pump to put on the 1.5nad for veg running.

Changed clutch on the 106 today...can see why it would slip under turbo power...its SO tiny!

I will let you no how it goes hopefully doing it Friday as long as weather ok
Surely if both engines have the same firing order then you time them both at tdc?
(10-09-2013, 04:15 PM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Surely if both engines have the same firing order then you time them both at tdc?

The pumps lock of in different positions so I believe any way.
Thought you was wanting me to do the Bosch swop?
(10-09-2013, 04:33 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: [ -> ]Thought you was wanting me to do the Bosch swop?

Not got money jenks gonna give it a bash my self, unless you want to come over up to you but not got the cash to pay people