306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Disabling egr vacuum line on dturbo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which pipe is the vacuum line you pull off and blank to disable the egr from lifting on a dturbo?

I followed this from the bottom of the master cylinder (1st Photo)

Also what does this do? (2nd Photo)-

Thanks
Bump anyone?
On my 406 I just unplugged the pipe coming from the EGR valve and plugged it with an injector leak-off bung (about 40p from the dealer). Unplugging the solendoid that actuates it would probably trip the engine management light.
Just unplug the connector for it, I think it's the one in your pic.. Shouldn't trip a management light as DT's don't have one.

The one you followed to the master cylinder is for your servo, don't unplug that.
You won't trip any management lights! They haven't got one, nor an ECU or any form of management, they are entirely mechanical!

My advice - disconnect both sides and bung both ends - if you pull off the actuator end and the valve opens up, you'll end up with a massive vacuum leak which would remove vacuum from the brake servo - making braking much more difficult (think brakes after pressing a few times with the engine off, they go rock solid...) As long as you pull off both and bung both, you won't go far wrong.