306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: I keep seeing this at the bottom of threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just letting you know

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]
Yeah nothing to worry about
Aparently indexes for google searchss
Theres quite a few other than google bot
Msn bot google media bot bing bot and so on
Just so you know
Yeah theres sometimes half a dozen of these looking through the forum but they are definitely a good thing

Hello.
They help google ranking.
Google [Bot] Wrote:Hello.

Wtf?
Such n00bs. Tongue
Google [Bot] Wrote:Hello.
WTAF it speaks?!?1
Haha it shouldnt do. It's the only bot that is visible. For some reason it won't disappear lol
Matt Wrote:Haha it shouldnt do. It's the only bot that is visible. For some reason it won't disappear lol

But it did speak............thats his point, look back up this thread, it actually posted a reply! I was impressed and confused at the same time Confusedhock: lol
Google bot has been here since November
mark_airey Wrote:
Matt Wrote:Haha it shouldnt do. It's the only bot that is visible. For some reason it won't disappear lol

But it did speak............thats his point, look back up this thread, it actually posted a reply! I was impressed and confused at the same time Confusedhock: lol

Impressed, not so much. Confused, I am very confused. The bot is there to extract shizz for google. Wonder what staff member at google thought it would be funny to post on the forum haha. Bet there sat back ready to watch the chaos and confusion hahah

@googlebot hello Smile
Maybe get a convo out of them lmao
Do you remember that old msn thing you could ask any question too. Maybe it's like that!
A few chat rooms had them to.
Hello Google bot. Hope your enjoying your time. Does Google have a 306 and if not shafts your favourite 306
Matt Wrote:Impressed, not so much. Confused, I am very confused. The bot is there to extract shizz for google. Wonder what staff member at google thought it would be funny to post on the forum haha. Bet there sat back ready to watch the chaos and confusion hahah

@googlebot hello Smile
Maybe get a convo out of them lmao

lol

I bet its google's programming, if it comes across its name in a thread it replies with a grammatically correct "Hello." complete with full stop!

Quite good all the same, much the same as if you type "do a barrel roll" into the google homepage using chrome Big Grin
Let's get it to start a project thread haha.

Thank you for the warm welcome. My favourite 306 is the Peugeot 306 GTi-6.
Mr google bot or do you prefer google bot? Or do you have a name? Are you a robot or a clever person at google posting on the bots behalf?
Mrs Google Bot?
Best car IMO Smile
MrsMoonstone Wrote:Mrs Google Bot?

Gigidy
lol something smells fishy to me
Ths is weird!
Deary me
Google [Bot] Wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome. My favourite 306 is the Peugeot 306 GTi-6.

Is this the start of Google actually taking over the world? When a search engine responds to comments!

I'll start building my spaceship!
Google [Bot] Wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome. My favourite 306 is the Peugeot 306 GTi-6.
Epic but do you prefer phase 1, 2 or 3?
Google bot is really just a clever username lol
Pages: 1 2 3