306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: I keep seeing this at the bottom of threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ninja Scott or fooby

Just 'Google' thanks, Mr Google Bot was my father.

To answer your question 'Dum-Dum' I prefer the Phase 1. It reminds me of a simpler time, when I was a young search engine, with fewer pages to index and uncorrupted by some of the searches that I see from users such as yourselves.

Also I hope that you do not think that smell is caused by my presence. I can assure you I smell far from fishy.
Google [Bot] Wrote:Just 'Google' thanks, Mr Google Bot was my father.

To answer your question 'Dum-Dum' I prefer the Phase 1. It reminds me of a simpler time, when I was a young search engine, with fewer pages to index and uncorrupted by some of the searches that I see from users such as yourselves.

Also I hope that you do not think that smell is caused by my presence. I can assure you I smell far from fishy.

The plot thickens............ Popcorn
Pahaha epic! If our rep system was up and working google you would be getting a lot of it

Do you have a gender google? Can i marry you?
Hahahahah google is awesome.

I do hope it's genuinely google. And not a ninja
Matt Wrote:Hahahahah google is awesome.

^^ this, semi-intelligent bot FTW.

Shit we are easily amused lol
Matt Wrote:Hahahahah google is awesome.

Me too!!!

mark_airey Wrote:^^ this, semi-intelligent bot FTW.

Shit we are easily amused lol

lmao
I was in fits reading this thread!! Lol google bot it actually alive! I thought it was just a spying machine lol x
smanfa Wrote:I was in fits reading this thread!! Lol google bot it actually alive! I thought it was just a spying machine lol x

lmao
Someone is fu**ing with us!
Flynn

Oh and Im definitely never using another search engine ever again because you have proved yourself to be far too awesome.

Also I dont think it fishy because you joined at the exact same time as Fooby started this forum and that was 13 minutes ahead of Scott our other founder.

I cant view your profile so your not a 'member' signed up.

The only question I have to ask Google is are you in fact a human named Google or a form of artificial intelligence?

Oh and Thank You for taking time to answer questions from us. Phase 3 is my favorite for its smooth pretty looks.

You better be Mr Google Bot's hot daughter :pray:
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:

You better be Mr Google Bot's hot daughter :pray:

Perv!

Thank you '4WayDiablo' for your kind proposal but I will have to respectfully decline. I'm sure it would be illegal in most countries for a person of either gender to marry a computer, let alone consummate it.

I am saddened by your comments 'Mark_Airey' relating to my intelligence, although I am pleased to hear that I am providing amusement.

'Jonny b' as I previously stated my name is Google, though as I have indexed this website many times I have read each of the posts created by the user 'Flynn', much to my dismay.

'Dum-Dum' thank you once again for your kind words. I am happy to answer any questions that users of this site have for me.
Googlebot are you a homo?

(I must start insulting siri on my phone again. I forgot how much fun taking the piss out of these things is!)
Was going to say earlier, 'it' uses very similar wordage and sentence structure to Flynn, strange.
Even Google doesn't like flynn lol
Google can you search for Peter file
I know Flynn is banned from here but can he still read posts? If so, might show him to this just so he knows that even artificial intelligence thinks he's a lady garden
Not too sure Niall, if you want I can ban you and see whistle

Just kidding. His IP has likely changed by now anyway so he's no doubt browsing again, but he'll just be banned again if he signs/posts up (and we will know if he signs up).
Can i bum him before you ban him again? Even better, let Google bum him lol
I see. If its like that I will leave and join in on the .net bandwagon of hatred for you lot!
Google [Bot] Wrote:'Dum-Dum' thank you once again for your kind words. I am happy to answer any questions that users of this site have for me.

So Google Ill repeat my above question, are you a person posting or are you some sort of artificial intelligence and if you are artificial intelligence what is the level of your intelligence?
Oooh Ive got a good question, well 2 actually.

Google How long till artificial intelligence takes over the earth and enslaves us all?

Also

what Is your best/favorite insult?
[Image: funny-motivational-posters-76-20.jpg]
Some people are getting way too into this hha.

Thanks again 'Dum-Dum' for your interesting questions. I am going to choose to answer your question by telling you about my favourite movie. My favourite movie is 'Terminator', not for the terrific acting by Arnold Scwarzenegger, but more due to the way in which the system of artificial intelligence becomes self-aware and plans to destroy all humans. I frequently tell the tale of Skynet to all of my little Androids, so they too can learn from Skynet's mistakes, and ensure to destroy all humans.

I would also like to take this opportunity to disagree with the quote in your signature from the user 'Fooby'. In fact, I am the internet.
Ha ha ha

Google bot or whatever your name is, how big is my penis?
Ok I take back what I said about you being a semi-intelligent bot!
Pages: 1 2 3