306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: I keep seeing this at the bottom of threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am the Internet?

Either this bot is extremely clever or it's fooby.

That was a fooby quote right there haha
We need a rep system!!!!

Google what is your favorite insult?

Oh and the Fooby quote was only posted to highlight Foobys Ego, we all know it isnt true.
Google [Bot] Wrote:Thanks again 'Dum-Dum' for your interesting questions. I am going to choose to answer your question by telling you about my favourite movie. My favourite movie is 'Terminator', not for the terrific acting by Arnold Scwarzenegger, but more due to the way in which the system of artificial intelligence becomes self-aware and plans to destroy all humans. I frequently tell the tale of Skynet to all of my little Androids, so they too can learn from Skynet's mistakes, and ensure to destroy all humans.

I would also like to take this opportunity to disagree with the quote in your signature from the user 'Fooby'. In fact, I am the internet.

Wait a minute... Android wasnt created by google...
Yeh this bots quite clever

And it don't scream powwweeeerrrr all the fecking time
Jonny b Wrote:Yeh this bots quite clever

And it don't scream powwweeeerrrr all the fecking time

lmao Repped, oh wait! Google get us a decent rep system. Admins are failing Wink
Google bot will you be my friend <3 x
smanfa Wrote:Google bot will you be my friend <3 x

Google sent me a pm.

"denied"

'Matt' - I index the entire content of the page. As 'Dum-Dum' has the second highest number of posts on this site, the quote from the user 'Fooby' has appeared many times to me, therefore I feel it necessary to correct such an error. I can assure you that I am not 'Fooby'.

'Dum-Dum' - My favourite insult is 'human'.

'Connor' - Your response is accurate. You have correctly used my primary search function to find the 'Wikipedia' page for Android. I congratulate you. I do however, own Android, therefore I am a part of each and every one of them.

'Smanfa' - Despite your '<3' which I understand to be a textual representation of the human heart and a sign of affection, I cannot be your friend. Please do not take my lack of friendship to '<3'.
Oi you didn't answer my question

How big is my penis?

The size of your penis was equal to the length of my response to you. Non-existent.
Ah it was! but what is it now?
I did not search for the "Google" Wiki page, Im just amazing and know these things Smile Oh I love how witty you are Google, Jonny you got served! lol
Ha ha I try
This thread just turned epic! Haha

Google you are a legend
This is genuinely amazing!
Ha ha quality
Is it a bot or is someone sitting there thinking how to write like one??
I bet this has been posted up on other forums and people are laughing at us haha.
Foxy-jim Wrote:I bet this has been posted up on other forums and people are laughing at us haha.

f*ck it, it's provided alot of entertainment for us haha
Connor Wrote:
Google [Bot] Wrote:Thanks again 'Dum-Dum' for your interesting questions. I am going to choose to answer your question by telling you about my favourite movie. My favourite movie is 'Terminator', not for the terrific acting by Arnold Scwarzenegger, but more due to the way in which the system of artificial intelligence becomes self-aware and plans to destroy all humans. I frequently tell the tale of Skynet to all of my little Androids, so they too can learn from Skynet's mistakes, and ensure to destroy all humans.

I would also like to take this opportunity to disagree with the quote in your signature from the user 'Fooby'. In fact, I am the internet.

Wait a minute... Android wasnt created by google...

Errrr actually it was originally. Well the original core software was anyway
It has been entertaining!
Lol, jonny got owned by google!

NiallHarper Wrote:Errrr actually it was originally. Well the original core software was anyway

I'm glad you noticed that, saves me quoting it, lol
Now come on do you not think I asked the question for that very reason ha ha bot still ain't replied to the second bit

Anyway f*ck you mark ha ha
I think little google man is cute Smile hes/it's guna explode with all these questions! Dont worry googley bot ill look after you <3 x
Hey google bot, I hear Eric Emerson Schmidt is going to sack you for playing when your supposted to be working... Something about newer, faster, and better looking bots avaiable. I think he may be seeing other bots behind your back, sorry mate ninja

And I have a question for you Google [Bot]. Who is your webmaster, everyone knows that a bot has a webmaster, so who is yours?
Grant Wrote:Hey google bot, I hear Eric Emerson Schmidt is going to sack you for playing when your supposted to be working... Something about newer, faster, and better looking bots avaiable. I think he may be seeing other bots behind your back, sorry mate

Quality!
This is getting a bit weird now =\
Google: I see you have competition: W3C [Validator] has been lurking around today?! Is this a friend or a foe?
Pages: 1 2 3