Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pugfest 2015 - Whos Going?
£11, do it!
Peugeot 206 GTI HDI
Volvo V50 2.0d
Volvo XC90 D5

Thanks given by:
I'll have a word with her indoors. I've not been to a show for a couple of years so it'd be nice to see people.
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2015, 02:30 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I'll have a word with her indoors. I've not been to a show for a couple of years so it'd be nice to see people.

Please do fella Smile i always love putting a face to a name!

Also the night best entertainment is gonna be mattcheese and liam fighting it out to regain / retain the prestigious title of 'Matts fave northerner' Wink
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Will there be a burger van for saturday night? I assume so but making sure.
Thanks given by:
Really look forward to putting names to faces ....

Myself & 4-5 other members will either be going up the hill or be in the GTI6/Rallye paddock at the top of the entrance side hill ..basically a shit gravel small Carpark Rofl

Say hello if you see us ...
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2015, 04:52 PM)bigcheez2k3 Wrote: Will there be a burger van for saturday night? I assume so but making sure.

We have the club bbq I think so it's a diy jobbie 
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Would take all your own food and drink for Saturday.
Thanks given by:
The big BBQ will be in attendance, I'm also looking for someone who'll be attending lots of shows to take it away and look after it as the club BBQ.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
I'm bringing beer. Will trade for food.

What time do gates open on saturday?
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

62k Diablo Phase 1 Gti-6:
Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2015, 09:13 PM)RetroPug Wrote: I'm bringing beer. Will trade for food.

What time do gates open on saturday?
Im sure between us mate there will be enough Smile
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2015, 03:56 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 02:30 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: I'll have a word with her indoors. I've not been to a show for a couple of years so it'd be nice to see people.

Also the night best entertainment is gonna be mattcheese and liam fighting it out to regain / retain the prestigious title of 'Matts fave northerner' Wink
We've signed a non-agression pact. We will not fall for your divide and conquer tactics.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2015, 03:56 PM)Matt-Rallye Wrote:

Joke's on you Matt, I like you but me and Liam are going to bum you Blackpool tower style Big Grin ..... Well if nothing better is on the table Tongue
Phase 1 D-Turdo, K14@24 psi, De-cat, meaty backbox, Bosch pump, grinded LDA pin, duel air fed K&N =133.7bhp & 188ft/lbs
Thanks given by:
It's looking less and less likely I'll be coming along now guys. I'm going to be pretty tired after working the Saturday night prior. Also, since the weather will be poor, and I'll have my daughter, I think I'll just go and do something less strenuous.

Hope you all have a good time Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
(10-07-2015, 02:15 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Who remembers the northern gazebo and drinking in the torrential rain at FCS 2013? Might get some "northern gazebo veteran" stickers made.

Was that not 2012?

I remember it non the less, best gazeebo ever.

Oh and we haven't discussed tug of war teams yet as there is no chance we are winning the quiz. OC South and OC North again?

(10-07-2015, 02:15 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: Who remembers the northern gazebo and drinking in the torrential rain at FCS 2013? Might get some "northern gazebo veteran" stickers made.

Was that not 2012?

Oh and we haven't discussed tug of war teams yet as there is no chance we are winning the quiz. OC South and OC North again?
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2015, 12:20 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

Was that not 2012?

Was that not 2012?

Think it was 2013 at Castle Combe. :-)
Gazebo is coming tomorrow. :-)

(11-07-2015, 12:20 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote:

Was that not 2012?

Was that not 2012?

Think it was 2013 at Castle Combe. :-)
Gazebo is coming tomorrow. :-)
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Weather is now looking terrible again.
Thanks given by:
:-( wish I was coming! :-(((((
Thanks given by:
Weather looks crap and cloudy here. Forecast is shite too.

Good thing I have rainsports. Big Grin
This post is an artistic work of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted above as fact.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2015, 09:45 AM)RetroPug Wrote: Weather looks crap and cloudy here. Forecast is shite too.

Looks the same as last year to be honest ?
Showers & warm !!!!

It makes it more interesting on the Hill...
Shame for the Show & Shine lads !!!
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2015, 11:02 AM)Day666 Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 09:45 AM)RetroPug Wrote: Weather looks crap and cloudy here. Forecast is shite too.

Looks the same as last year to be honest ?
Showers & warm !!!!

It makes it more interesting on the Hill...
Shame for the Show & Shine lads !!!

Yep. Weather has changed from dark clouds and looking like it'll rain soon to 1 million degrees and sunny about 5 times since I wrote that.

Project Thread
Thanks given by:
I'm here and tent is up its cloudy but dry atleast Smile
Thanks given by: Day666
(10-07-2015, 11:18 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: It's looking less and less likely I'll be coming along now guys. I'm going to be pretty tired after working the Saturday night prior. Also, since the weather will be poor, and I'll have my daughter,  I think I'll just go and do something less strenuous.

Chris I'm on a 12 tonight in side the Welsh end of the Severn tunnel !!!!
I'm going straight from work .....
Same as you ????
No way would I miss tomorrow m8 ....
Come on ....make the effort Chris  Itwasntme
Thanks given by:
(11-07-2015, 05:02 PM)Day666 Wrote:
(10-07-2015, 11:18 PM)Pebbles167 Wrote: It's looking less and less likely I'll be coming along now guys. I'm going to be pretty tired after working the Saturday night prior. Also, since the weather will be poor, and I'll have my daughter,  I think I'll just go and do something less strenuous.

Chris I'm on a 12 tonight in side the Welsh end of the Severn tunnel !!!!
I'm going straight from work .....
Same as you ????
No way would I miss tomorrow m8 ....
Come on ....make the effort Chris  Itwasntme

Sorry mate, not as tough as i used to be. Hope you got on well! Smile
Resident cat lover 
Thanks given by:
Cracking day all! 4 hill climbs in also, had little time to watch cars unfortunately so got few/no pictures Sad
Diablo Hdi Dturbo and 205 1.9 project - it lives!
Thanks given by: Sian
Was indeed a great day. Spent all morning on the the hill. Finally killed of my tyres so fresh set and service for the rallye on tuesday Smile
306 Rallye giving people a surprise because they think shes a 1.6 ;-) Silly people
Thanks given by:
Thanks all for an utterly awesome weekend! Was great to see such a good turn out from the club and I'm really happy we won every single game at camping (although thats probably my competitive side showing lol ).
Im absolutely gutted i couldn't bring the 6 along as i really wanted to get it up the hill a few times but i suppose thats just fate.
Was great to see everyone again and sorry i didn't get a chance to catch up with everyone today. I had to leave at 2pm due to work commitments but in a way I'm quite glad as i think i would of been asleep if i had of stayed on till the end lol.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Great day. Thanks for the ride Sam, where were you Niall? Bit slippery out but bloody fun

That first left hander flat in third is just one of the best anywhere Smile
P1 XSi track car
2.4 LWB T4
Thanks given by:
Absolutely brilliant day, thanks to everyone who came and made it such a great weekend.
[Image: tapatalk_1427020983519_zpsnwvozlhb.jpeg]
Thanks given by:
Well that was epic

Now the long wait till next year Sad Sad

(12-07-2015, 08:40 PM)adam b Wrote: Great day. Thanks for the ride Sam, where were you Niall? Bit slippery out but bloody fun

Cheers Adam 

My god you give that car some stick Big Grin 
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
(12-07-2015, 08:40 PM)adam b Wrote: Great day. Thanks for the ride Sam, where were you Niall? Bit slippery out but bloody fun

Sorry Adam I had a nightmare of a weekend. I did see you in your car waiting to go up the hill but I was strapped into the car behind. By the time I got out I didn't see you again!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by: