Joey the VNT boosted 205!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joey the VNT boosted 205!
I had a traffic copper follow me on the way home today no problems atall.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Tbh they look no different until close up anyway.... If anything they look a tiny bit more clear/crisp than plastic ones!

As for the sticky pads though, you're best off screwing the front one on. I bent my front plate a little to math the bumper curve, but the two end pads still peeled off within a week!
Thanks given by:
I've never had braided hoses fail! :o I would've thought they would be better than standard
On a break from 306oc for personal reasons. If anyone needs or wants me most of you have my number and or facebook messenger
Thanks for the good times guys n gals. I might be back. Who knows.
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 03:33 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Tbh they look no different until close up anyway.... If anything they look a tiny bit more clear/crisp than plastic ones!

As for the sticky pads though, you're best off screwing the front one on. I bent my front plate a little to math the bumper curve, but the two end pads still peeled off within a week!

You just look at pictures dont you Sleepy

The front one is screwed on, i'll take some pictures in a minute, im pretty proud of my handy work on the front plate.

I've just had my tea and im currently outside giving the car a nice coat of Dodo Juice wax, done the front wing and it looks great so im excited to do the rest Inlove
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Here you go Tom, check out how neat that is Wink

[Image: IMGP2724_zps411836d1.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2723_zpsc14f5ae1.jpg]

Wet picture....
[Image: IMGP2718_zps8bebc6c9.jpg]

And an evening waxed picture, looks different to me, probably doesnt to anyone else Undecided
[Image: IMGP2725_zps9fa79a4c.jpg]

[Image: IMGP2721_zps3930bade.jpg]
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Who cares if there "legel" or not... if they are / arnt is just a matter of textbook sillyness in this example, as in reality, these plates are just as visible as "deffo legal" ones...lets be honest, EVEN IF THEY ARE ILLEGAL...your not going to get your dick ripped off over it, its a fookin number plate...at worst hes going to tell you to get it sorted... its a lot more legible than some of the crappy out plastic "legal" plates i see around! Every time there's a pressed plate thread it turns into a farce thread heh.

Oh and Niall, regarding your petrol comment, i would severely recommend taking this 205 for a drive, then feel free to re make that comment....
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by:
This thing is amazing, I love it....

Any vids of the thing?

JP
JP
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 06:54 PM)jammapic Wrote: Any vids of the thing?

+1 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
as long as its easy to read, who gives a monkeys, Niall needs a strong brew like toms306 does, and a white knuckle ride. Tongue
Thanks given by:
I made some videos when I did it, but not really forum worthy...etc....plus i refuse to uplaod diesel boost videos until i find a camera that is capable of recording diesel boost audio..without cutting it all and making it sound SHITE
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
I just need to muster up the energy to make one lol...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Where are this vids darren..YouTube? Wink

(16-04-2014, 07:21 PM)Tom Wrote: I just need to muster up the energy to make one lol...

Lady garden lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
He was probably driving so fast its all a blur...
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 07:22 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Where are this vids darren..YouTube? Wink

(16-04-2014, 07:21 PM)Tom Wrote: I just need to muster up the energy to make one lol...

Lady garden lol

leave my 90s retro brother alone devil! Tongue
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 07:23 PM)Tom Wrote: He was probably driving so fast its all a blur...

[Image: a5ejyse7.jpg]

(16-04-2014, 07:24 PM)procta Wrote:
(16-04-2014, 07:22 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Where are this vids darren..YouTube? Wink

Lady garden lol

I'm carless so I can't talk lol

My feet do beer speed lol

Thanks given by:
lmao Oh you guys!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 07:25 PM)devils_fuel Wrote:
(16-04-2014, 07:23 PM)Tom Wrote: He was probably driving so fast its all a blur...

[Image: a5ejyse7.jpg]

(16-04-2014, 07:24 PM)procta Wrote:

Lady garden lol

I'm carless so I can't talk lol

My feet do beer speed lol

want to lend my rover? or is a rusting red piece of britsh shit to hard core for you!
Thanks given by:
Mate I need land rover for the school run...it's murder lol

I will make a Chelsea tractor of it yet lol

Ha ha I thought you said land rover not rusting rover lol

Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 07:49 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Mate I need land rover for the school run...it's murder lol

I will make a Chelsea tractor of it yet lol

Ha ha I thought you said land rover not rusting rover lol

my dads just bought a landy funny enough!
sorry tom for spamming!
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 07:56 PM)procta Wrote: sorry tom for spamming!

[Image: ezezumah.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Check it, took a picture Smile

[Image: 20140419_194315_zpsejrepcdr.jpg]

Also made a video, finally, then realised my speedo isnt working and my microphone is broken so you cant hear epic noise either :/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
wohoo a pic, great read just read it from start to finish again
Thanks given by:
(16-04-2014, 06:53 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Who cares if there "legel" or not... if they are / arnt is just a matter of textbook sillyness in this example, as in reality, these plates are just as visible as "deffo legal" ones...lets be honest, EVEN IF THEY ARE ILLEGAL...your not going to get your dick ripped off over it, its a fookin number plate...at worst hes going to tell you to get it sorted... its a lot more legible than some of the crappy out plastic "legal" plates i see around! Every time there's a pressed plate thread it turns into a farce thread heh.

Oh and Niall, regarding your petrol comment, i would severely recommend taking this 205 for a drive, then feel free to re make that comment....

Yeah the only reason i bring up the whole plate thing is you really do get some coppers out there that will give you a fine for it which is all just hassle. I have pressed plates my self and have never had any bother but i also keep my standard plastic plates in the car just in case i do get that arsehole copper who wants to fine me. £60 fine or 30 seconds to change them? I think most of it comes from when pressed plates were a relatively uncommon and new if you like, thing over here and they were all german or french font and spacing and logos. You can see why they can get arsy about them!

And that genuinely was a joke. Don't know why people get so uptight about the whole derv/perv thing. If i had this car, i wouldn't change it!
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
For some reason photobucket makes all my nice pictures look a bit shit :/
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Thats because photo bucket is shit :p
Upload the photos straight to the forum. Get full quality then and better load times.
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Hows that?

[attachment=15599]
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
[Image: DSC_0004_zpslxkbb2n7.jpg]

Polished my tip giggidy.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Looks win tom, glad its still going well Tongue Been tempted near that max fuel screw yet Tongue
| #DervMafia |

Thanks given by:
I actually havent been tempted yet! Really enjoying it though Smile Just want to sort that shit rear suspension out.
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Made another shit video with my slightly better phone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BS6NfodH0pU
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Project "KEV"....boosted Mini Piggy 59 18,474 24-04-2018, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Magenta Sunset
  The boosted 205 rat - pictures and video added (25.09.16) ginge191 134 58,338 21-04-2017, 10:46 AM
Last Post: ginge191