Megane RenaultSport 2.0 DCI175 **Back Boostin**

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megane RenaultSport 2.0 DCI175 **Back Boostin**
(05-03-2014, 11:11 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Nice one guys, some areas need some paintwork sorting and getting front bumper resprayed and then clear wrapped soon

looks like it could do with some flatting on the laquer... Undecided
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 05:00 PM)tim 306td Wrote: seen you last week i think it was on oldham road i was flashing my light at you but you didnt notice lol the car looks nice cj but far better in real life! one of the best looking
megans on the road

What you driving? Ive seen a blaze on its arse but cant remember seeing any other must have been daydreamin lol gis a beep I work next to oldham road lol

(05-03-2014, 08:58 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Very tidy CJ Smile

Cheers buddy
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looks fantastic CJ! Still can't get over the rear end of these though Sad
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(05-03-2014, 09:27 PM)Piggy Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 11:11 AM)CJ_Derv Wrote: Nice one guys, some areas need some paintwork sorting and getting front bumper resprayed and then clear wrapped soon

looks like it could do with some flatting on the laquer... Undecided

Its okay tbh theres just areas of arches and bumper stone chips galor. Its like a mirror constant now gettin them areas blown in soon along with rear bumper that someone caught n drove off Sad grilles and side strips going colourcoded and Renault sport badges replaced in orange

(06-03-2014, 09:20 PM)Niall Wrote: Looks fantastic CJ! Still can't get over the rear end of these though Sad

Cheers bud, what you mean cant grt over rear? Mine is back filthy is 2 minutes the back, I want to get rear flaps to eliminate most of the spray its annoying cos the booty is the best part imo lol
Thanks given by:
So few minor updates

Orange calipers

More to come
Thanks given by:
Looks good

But...less painting...more power!!!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Mate in time not had funds recently
Thanks given by:
If you miss it that bad I'm sure we could swap?!

Seriously fella, it's a cool looking car. Stickers don't do anything for me but I think you've got just the right amount of coloured parts now. Styling-wise I think you're done, unless there's something you can do about the gawdy rear lights...
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Haha im thinking when I get the 4x4 I want next year of geyting a 306 project Wink or 106 with xud power Wink

Yeah only doing front badge now maybe the f1 decals in orange and antracitr but they can always be taken off Wink
Can't do much with rear lights although I like them gona tint indicator stip tho smoked side repeaters.
Ive never been a fan of too much exterior mods lol
Thanks given by:
Man I love this thing look so good. Very jealous Smile
Thanks given by:
Ahem, as epic as this is looking, it seems your sig is still that of a 306. I've taken the liberty of making you ANOTHER new one:

[attachment=16957]

In other news, I love what you're doing with this. I'm with some of the others...not usually a fan of these, but yours is looking pretty damn mean! Keep up the good work pal! Wink
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Congrats on the ring CJ Smile. Wtf did you buy a Chelsea tractor for, which one did you opt for? My mate had a range rover a few years ago and slammed it on 24 rims...fecking epic!!
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(18-06-2014, 11:13 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: Ahem, as epic as this is looking, it seems your sig is still that of a 306. I've taken the liberty of making you ANOTHER new one:

In other news, I love what you're doing with this. I'm with some of the others...not usually a fan of these, but yours is looking pretty damn mean! Keep up the good work pal! Wink
haha nice sig il get it changed to that when on a pc Wink cheers buddy

Thanks given by:
Right so still having issues with boost, as discussed with Ruan, and Milkman.

Going to test few things soon, Ash is also going to see if we can map the egr and blank it out.

In the mean time looking for pieza injector nozzles larger than what we have in. as dont believe these injectors will flow a bigger turbo but we could be wrong

Loads more updates to come just waiting on funding then turbo etc WILL be happening as you can appreciate these arnt cheap to mod like my old 306's lol
Thanks given by:
What happened to your Instagram CJ?
Thanks given by:
Good to see you aint binned it!

Just get some soapy spray to find the old boost leaks!! Or is it the boost control?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
it wasnt boost leak Piggy
will explain issue shortly and what we believe to be the issue
Thanks given by:
**Updates
Right so as most will know from reading through this I have been having issues with boost. we have found the cause after changing egr and throttle body and boost solenoid. cleared all fault codes. DPF blocked code came up... Funny how its not got one and has been mapped out. so been garage today and had map taken off and sent off for reconfiguration as i kicked off because ive been trying to diagnose this intermittent power issue for well over 12 months but no diagnostic device could pic this code up until we had thw snapon unit updated.

so fingers crossed the new map will sort it.
However dervtec are going to be doing a new map soon. along with uprated clutch and a bigger blower so shall see how that goes soon Wink
Thanks given by:
Also have some pics from a 2 day detail I did over Christmas.

[Image: 2015-01-29%2013.29.41_zpsdv5dxc2f.jpg]

[Image: 2015-01-29%2013.40.31_zps5skjssll.png]

[Image: 2015-01-29%2013.40.15_zpsfonmi3de.png]

[Image: 2015-01-29%2013.39.32_zpsm63231we.png]
Thanks given by:
Looks much better imo with silver mirrors.

Orange work really well with it Aswell

What bhp figures are you hoping for with your new turbo
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
Thanks given by:
Yeah silver mirrors much better Orange was overkill lol.
The orange touches make it different as these are getting popular in my area unfortunately
And were unsure atm depends how these injectors flow. With a higher pressure rail etc and turbo and clutch maybe in the region of 300hp
Thanks given by:
Renaultsport DCI 175 Boost:
http://youtu.be/m48tzUZXkXk

http://youtu.be/zXWFV8ABims
Thanks given by:
I have been thinking of one of these for a while! yours looks to be a flyer Big Grin
[Image: 17b33c2a-8471-4313-992e-0a4b324cf926_zps2e63812a.jpg]
Team Cyril
Thanks given by:
Cheers Matt, it sure is mate theyre so much fun and having full boost all way thru rev range is great in the twistys with the suspension setup these have.
However theyre expensive to maintain and repair
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Megane 265 Lwilliams 13 4,736 01-04-2017, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Megane 230 R26 - detailing content ginge191 69 28,190 22-04-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: ginge191