[Image: 2013-08-04105236.png]

Figuires should be as follows

With standard air filter and stage 1 map

Before 175bhp 265 lb-ft
After 212 bhp 310 lbs
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Looking smart

You've really felt a noticable difference with the Nitrogen in your tyres?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
Trying to thing of something nice to say about it but struggling.

Erm

"Glad you like it"?
Thanks given by:
Lovely car mate.

(06-08-2013, 02:33 PM)Grant Wrote: You've really felt a noticable difference with the Nitrogen in your tyres?

This^^ Trolololololol lol

It's not even as significant as noticing that your car is quicker after you've had a big dump. Perhaps pressures were incorrect originally?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
Looks smart that! I've always thought these look good in black Tongue

How come you didn't get the petrol though?

And re Nitrogen, I can see you getting something out of it in super roasting hot temperatures, or on track, because it's more stable than air, but IMO you'd struggle to notice it on the road... As has been said, I'd suggest it may be the tracking or the tyre pressures you're noticing....
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Cheers guys

Cant half tell a difference with the map the torque
Thanks given by:
these are punchy with stg1 maps...
still no 306 though
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Get a 30-70 vid, should be interesting Smile
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2013, 04:04 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Get a 30-70 vid, should be interesting Smile

Nah i wouldn't. Ed will murder a kitten when he sees it and realises its quicker than his! Tongue
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
Just an excuse for moaarr powaaa if 'only a diesel' is faster Tongue
[Image: Ty8kl7b.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2013, 04:05 PM)Niall Wrote:
(06-08-2013, 04:04 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: Get a 30-70 vid, should be interesting Smile

Nah i wouldn't. Ed will murder a kitten when he sees it and realises its quicker than his! Tongue

FLOL Could you imagine?!

CJ you havent had yours clear wrapped have you?
[Image: car-1.jpg]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club

2000 Moonstone 1.8 Meridian - Sold
2000 China 3dr XS - Dead
1998 Diablo 3dr XSI
Thanks given by:
No but it seems its a legal requirement to wrap a Megane in case of stone chips and cover everything in CF. Nearly all of them i saw at fcs had 3m CF Vinyl on them lol
Team Eaton

1999 China Blue 306 GTi6 - Eaton Supercharged - 214.5bhp 181lbft
Thanks given by:
(06-08-2013, 03:32 PM)Ed Doe Wrote: Looks smart that! I've always thought these look good in black Tongue

How come you didn't get the petrol though?

And re Nitrogen, I can see you getting something out of it in super roasting hot temperatures, or on track, because it's more stable than air, but IMO you'd struggle to notice it on the road... As has been said, I'd suggest it may be the tracking or the tyre pressures you're noticing....

not keen on petrol cars in all fairness pal dont like low mpgs lol

just done a 30-70 seems about 5 secs hard to tell on phone but having an issue with throttle position sensor peddle is intermittent atm certainly confident i can get a better 30-70 when this is sorted as peddle tries to stop you accelerating and then sometimes goes to the floor and unleashes the power
Thanks given by:
Boost
Thanks given by:
Have recently changed air filter from standard to a pipercross panel filter...

What a difference it has made need to do a airbox mod (hole saw to the front) to get more air in as feed pipe is restrictive and after map needs more air

Running very sweet atm can certainly tell a difference since changing as the old one was blocked and have only had the fault light flash up once since.

After seeing the air filter I removed we believe it hasnt has a service for a long time

Especially looking at how rusty the fuel filter is this is next on the list to do along with an oil and filter change

[Image: 20130823_141607_zpsb899558a.jpg]

Removed this sound proofing
[Image: 20130823_165810_zpsb3598a6b.jpg]

Dirty filter and new
[Image: 20130823_170404_zps685a4419.jpg]

I have managed somehow to snap a coil spring on drivers side so have ordered cooksport lowering spring kit so more to come....
Thanks given by:
Got some more goodies in the post...a must have for any car

Heko wind deflectors

[Image: 20130902_095018_zps2c9516bb.jpg]

[Image: 20130902_095024_zps9621d8ae.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What is the highest average mpg you could get on a round trip mainly motorway driving?
Really like these and would go for one OR a mk2 leon Fr after I sell the mk1 leon fr
Thanks given by:
Tbh I havent really had a long trip yet just mainly local stuff but averaging about 35-42 around town but when nipped to sam barkers last week averaged about 49-53 a an everage of 70mph
Thanks given by:
Some goodies arrives this morning but oh how I miss cheap 306 stuff is
Thanks given by:
lol

How much were the springs? May have been more expensive but remember you have to factor in all the time, effort and cost involved with lowering a rear beam Wink
Thanks given by:
£180 + postage for the cooksports Scott.

Don't ask me how I know....
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
That's not too bad, considering a new set of eibach springs for a 306 are about 115 if I remember correctly.
Thanks given by:
Ed is correct Smile but they didnt ask me to sign for them :S lol
Thanks given by:
Looks great I was always interested in these as a more economical alternative, are they exactly the same as the 225 chassis wise?

Cardinal sin to spend money on mods when you can't afford decent tyres though...
[Image: sigjpg.jpg]
Serious.
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2013, 08:27 PM)lewisdmz Wrote: Looks great I was always interested in these as a more economical alternative, are they exactly the same as the 225 chassis wise?

Cardinal sin to spend money on mods when you can't afford decent tyres though...

Yes pal the cup chassis is same they share same suspension brakes etc I have the lux which has the cruise control, switch for esp etc, climate control, leather interior, 18" anthracite alloys and mirrors

Awesome cars handling is amazing!!

Just be orepared for expensive parts tie rod 45+vat etc as opposed to megane tie rod 12+vat lol

Got all new tyres on atm not the best thpugh couldnt afford pradas which will be coming soon Smile
Thanks given by:
Lewis they do come with all the same goodies. If I was doing crazy mileage all the time I'd happily have gotten the DCi and remapped that.

Craig how come you're going with PS2s? How much are they a corner?
Thanks given by:
Well at least this ones a derv i suppose.......
| Dyno Power Runs & Steady State Facilities Available, Just Ask Anytime |
| #DervMafia |

[Image: sigi-2.png]
Thanks given by: CJ_Derv
Awesome motor CJ, nice to see you've got the right fuel in your motor..unlike Mr D or Scott lol
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(07-09-2013, 11:22 AM)Scott Wrote: Lewis they do come with all the same goodies. If I was doing crazy mileage all the time I'd happily have gotten the DCi and remapped that.

Craig how come you're going with PS2s? How much are they a corner?

I have used pradas for years on all my 306's and love the grip in dry but tbh I think im going to look about and maybe experiment with some other brand and see whats best as could do with a decent wet rating too these mid range ive got on unknown brand arnt that bad to be totally honest they grip quite well and are ok in the wet

(07-09-2013, 03:44 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: Well at least this ones a derv i suppose.......

Just need to save for a bigger blower and other goodies now Smile
Thanks given by:
Fair enough mate. I'm running pilot sport 3s and am very impressed with them. They're a bit pricey though as they tend to be about 180 a corner, or if you have a costco membership you can pick them up for 155 a corner fitted, plus I think if you buy a complete set in October you get a £50 fuel voucher
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Megane 265 Lwilliams 13 4,737 01-04-2017, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Megane 230 R26 - detailing content ginge191 69 28,192 22-04-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: ginge191