Megane RenaultSport 2.0 DCI175 **Back Boostin**

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Megane RenaultSport 2.0 DCI175 **Back Boostin**
(07-09-2013, 10:03 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: Awesome motor CJ, nice to see you've got the right fuel in your motor..unlike Mr D or Scott lol

Cheers pal, I cant do petrols not yet anyway I can see some potential in these so want to explore that and see how far they can be pushed Smile

And they are sooo good on fuel and unbelievably quicker than my 306 which wasnt slow at all milkman can vouch for this as he helped me lower it last night and dropped him at home
[Image: J5hxCcC.jpg]
Thanks given by:
So now the car has been successfully lowered and looks awesome and handled awesome too Smile

[Image: 20130908_111016.jpg]

[Image: 20130908_110357.jpg]

[Image: 2013-09-08112512.png]

[Image: 2013-09-08112732.png]

[Image: 2013-09-08112849.png]
Thanks given by:
That front splitter looks stupidly close to the floor!
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Fap fap fap.

Well I know what my first mod will be! Lolz
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
It's looks great in black Cj...me likey Smile. Best of luck with the plans mate Smile

Just saw the new pics, what splitter is that?
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
(08-09-2013, 11:13 AM)Tom Wrote: That front splitter looks stupidly close to the floor!

It is in my carpark but not too bad on the flat Smile

(08-09-2013, 11:23 AM)Ed Doe Wrote: Fap fap fap.

Well I know what my first mod will be! Lolz

Get it done pal back took 10 mins tops fronts ages due to siezed nylons heated all up n changed the lot Smile

Handling is amazingly improved

(08-09-2013, 11:26 AM)devils_fuel Wrote: It's looks great in black Cj...me likey Smile. Best of luck with the plans mate Smile

Just saw the new pics, what splitter is that?

Cheers bud, iv waxed it this morning with dodo juice purplehaze pro with pretection in and has come up a treat also touched alloys up and some stone chips and a scratch Smile

Its the standard RenaultSport splitter mate changing for a leon splitter soon give me bit more space then Smile
Thanks given by:
It's more rewarding when the paint is in better condition Smile
[Image: siggy1.jpg]

the smokey old bus that sounds like a tractor...
Thanks given by:
It will be when I get round to buffing again and going to wet sand with extremely fine wet n dry paper to get some areas back to no scratches
Thanks given by:
Needs to be lower..
Thanks given by:
It will be once the springs have settled takes a fair few miles but will go low
Thanks given by:
Looks pretty epic buddy. Just don't go colouring in badges and stuff, I think the slightly subtle look really suits it. Is there any way the headlights could be black-masked or anything?
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
They did a "black pack" from factory which had black masked headlights, black mirror caps and badges (it's what's on mine). You'd be lucky to find a set of those headlights though!
Thanks given by:
Its slowly getting there theyve oretty much got everything you need as standard but defo need to put my mark on it, im wanting a few thinks may wrap the badges and look into maybe splitting headlights and masking them but would prefer to get a spare set and do them but they are pricey for these but I dont mind these for now just need aftermarket HIDs in to finish it off looks too standard at night lol
Thanks given by:
The Meg came with Xenons or Halogens. the Halogens came with silver inserts and black inserts in the lights, and the black ones are available for about £120 each brand new off Ebay.

It's upgrading from Halogens to Xenons that's majorly costly. Requires a new part-loom which is bout £2.5k inc. parts etc....
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by:
Craig you should have Xenon headlights as part of the LUX pack I thought?
Thanks given by:
Yes I thought this too scott as it does have everything else on the lux pack and even says lux on inside of door I havent actually looked in there to see what I have but assuming xenons would be whitish as standard these just seem lile regalar halogen colour

I didnt see any sensors on the wishbones for the xenons btw
Thanks given by:
deleted
Thanks given by:
I take it that the 27-70+ was done from 2nd?!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Looking good pal liking the new lows, be nice what this pulls on the dyno
[Image: image_zps45f2003b.jpg]

Team Doesn't own a 306
Thanks given by:
(22-09-2013, 07:45 AM)Piggy Wrote: I take it that the 27-70+ was done from 2nd?!

No 4th wat u think? Y have you decided it has to be a certain gear? LOL

(22-09-2013, 08:35 AM)Danny2009 Wrote: Looking good pal liking the new lows, be nice what this pulls on the dyno

I know mate looking forward to it as youncan see from vod holds power all way to 5k which after discussion woth people on forum should be stage 2 and that could potentially mean near the 220bhp and 400 ft lbs mark hopefully

Going to collean egr valve out next weekend as this is causing some intermittent rough idle and throttle response as this didnt feel its wuickest in all honestly and needs a fuel filter b4 dyno too
Thanks given by:
because everyone does their 30-70 runs in 3rd! lol!

If we could all start in second, and start accelerating from below 30mph...all our 30-70s would be less!

try a 30-70 in 3rd run, video and post that Smile better comparison then Smile

and from a cruising 30mph...not accelerating from below that!
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
car looks really nice craig.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
car looks really nice craig.
[/quote]

Nice one bud u goin RR day?
Thanks given by:
errm I think so mate, if the clutch aint slipping with the t25 on, find out this week.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsc57da38e.jpg]
Thanks given by:
mines running like a peach...realised today too that I only have 80% throttle...yay!

Am genuinely interested in a true vnt style 30-70 in 3rd though. I bet its propper punchy n easy for overtaking etc Smile

what you hoping for at the RR?
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
nice black killer.
Thanks given by:
(22-09-2013, 04:49 PM)Piotrek Wielos Wrote: nice black willy.

whut?
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(22-09-2013, 02:43 PM)padge Wrote: errm I think so mate, if the clutch aint slipping with the t25 on, find out this week.

Come down anyway even if not rollin pal not seen ur new motor
Thanks given by:
hdi box buggers my 30-70. Im well off boost till 40mph at the minute Sad
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Hdi box shit unless ur after mpg which you are so never gonna be a low down accelerator and they have a big gap between a certain gear iirc
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Megane 265 Lwilliams 13 4,736 01-04-2017, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Matt-Rallye
  Megane 230 R26 - detailing content ginge191 69 28,190 22-04-2016, 09:18 PM
Last Post: ginge191