Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
few woes.....
Well I've knackered my throttle cable. I noticed the car slow to come back to idle. Looked at the cable and where it sits on theTPS there was what I can only describe as a plastic sleeve sat over the TPS making the cable sit higher than it should..so I pushed it up the into the rubber housing the cable runs thru..., which made the cable stick, so I snapped it off, and the revs still stick because the cable has got jammed on this plastic sleeve thats appeared from nowhere and frayed the cable itself inside the rubber housing.. ..

Sooo...Is a replacement a pain to fit thru the bulkhead onto the pedal? And does anyone know what I mean by this plastic sleeve? POS design if you ask me..

Not a particularly good day for me, received a fine in the post for going in a bus lane ..... this really winds me up... I hate bus lanes, 2+ lanes and all the other special lanes that hit you with a fine if you use it. Just another way of extorting the everyday driver. I actually lost direction and the lane I was in changed to a bus lane...
Plus buses generally stink

S2 HDi >click<
154bhp
280lbs/ft
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Job woes... C.A.R. 33 12,220 02-05-2013, 10:54 PM
Last Post: lewisdmz
  New Car Woes cully 18 4,869 30-01-2013, 02:30 PM
Last Post: cully