Saxo VTS 5 door

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saxo VTS 5 door
Bought the car the otherday with a f*cked gearbox and clutch was going to use it as a run around until I finish my 306, but now I've decided I'd rather not own a shitty chicken paxo saxo

1.1 on logbook, fitted with a Saxo VTS Engine
VTS Rear Disc Axle
VTS Front Brakes
VTS Wheels (needs 2 front tyres on the limit)
Unlocked ECU
5 months MOT no TAX

Now put a gearbox in and clutch, fast little car if you're into this kind of stuff.. just saxo's aren't my type of thing.. AT ALL.

From what else I've been told by the person who built the car last august
Engine has been fully rebuilt, valve stem seals, pulleys etcetc

£400 ono cars in South Wales

[Image: 580637_118013775039628_5599434_n.jpg]
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
Sleeper you say? That would imply its kinda fast when it doesn't look like it...
"Fitted with a VTS engine"... Erm.. OK.. Lol

I'd actually say eBay is your best bet. There would be a market for a 17year old just passed to fob off the insurance company and great cheap 1.1 insurance
[Image: IMG_20130925_181339_zps95df48fa.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-01-2013, 04:36 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Sleeper you say? That would imply its kinda fast when it doesn't look like it...

I'd actually say eBay is your best bet. There would be a market for a 17year old just passed to fob off the insurance company and great cheap 1.1 insurance
Couldnt think of a title changed it now.
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(17-01-2013, 04:36 PM)4WayDiablo Wrote: Sleeper you say? That would imply its kinda fast when it doesn't look like it...

Hardly slow now are they? Dam site quicker than a stage 1 306 that's for sure.. Itwasntme
Stage 2 XUD Sedan
Thanks given by:
(17-01-2013, 06:05 PM)strictly_derv Wrote:

Hardly slow now are they? Dam site quicker than a stage 1 306 that's for sure.. Itwasntme

Was about to say, I don't think I would stand much chance against one!
GT2052s DTurbo
OEM+ HDI Estate
Project thread
Thanks given by:
f*cking HATE people that don't declare engine changes...
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-01-2013, 06:08 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: f*cking HATE people that don't declare engine changes...

Why? hardly your problem?
Thanks given by:
Because other people are the ones who get f*cked over as it will invalidate your insurance in the even of a crash.
Thanks given by:
(17-01-2013, 06:27 PM)Ollie Wrote:
(17-01-2013, 06:08 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: f*cking HATE people that don't declare engine changes...

Why? hardly your problem?

Let me guess, you're quite partial to cheating the system?

In my eyes if someone's prepared to swap the engine and not notify the DVLA/insurance, i'm prepared to f*ck up their car and watch them try and claim compensation.

I work too damned hard to pay my legitimate insurance to have some 17 year old wee dick who can't drive hit my motor in a cloud of boiling brakes, only for me to find I have no leg to stand on because of the f*cking imbecile.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Might be interested here. Gf has a saxo 1.0 atm but wants something sleeper and a 5 door is more ideal than her 3 door. Ill have a look at it when I get on the pc at home can you send pm me details please.service history ect for engine and previous mot's?

Previously put a 1.4 xs engine in her 1.1 106 and that was a nice power increase but she'd love this! And saves me the hassle Big Grin
TD04 11mm Sedan, now 2.1 vnt

Sedan Project http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-5763.html

Provence Dturbo Dead
Blaze 1.6 Dead
China 5dr '6 Death by cambelt failure
Matt White HDI estate Death by wiring
Sedan Dturbo aka triggers broom
Diablo estate Dturbo Living dead
Thanks given by:
(18-01-2013, 07:36 AM)HDIkyle Wrote: Might be interested here. Gf has a saxo 1.0 atm but wants something sleeper and a 5 door is more ideal than her 3 door. Ill have a look at it when I get on the pc at home can you send pm me details please.service history ect for engine and previous mot's?

Previously put a 1.4 xs engine in her 1.1 106 and that was a nice power increase but she'd love this! And saves me the hassle Big Grin
I have no details, one mot certificate and logbook as I paid cheap for it with nothing else sorry.

As for the conversion not being declared it has f*ck all to do with me I've had the car for 4 days.
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by: