Project 306 ph1 euro

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project 306 ph1 euro

Thanks given by:
Looks more Banger Racer style rather than Euro to me.

The wheels look smart. What's with all the panel mis-alignment? Has it had a front end smash?

And overspray on the numberplate and lights suggests a really shoddy job!
Disclaimer: The above is not to be taken to heart and is probably a joke, grow up you big girl.
[Image: Sig500x130.png]
Thanks given by:
I like it! Bit hard to tell whats going on with the paint with all that frost but sure its ok :p
Doesnt even own a 306.
Thanks given by:
Looks like matt blue.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tbh its differnt which I like, what steels are they?
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Its different i dunno of id call it euro thought :/

[Image: DSC_0190-Copy_zpsf093f84d.jpg]
Member of 99% warning or your nothing club!

Thanks given by:
Deffo rat.

I actually like it, not keen on the overspray on the headlights, with a bit of effort it would look at lot better
Thanks given by:
You do know at least the off side wing mirror is a legal requirement?
Thanks given by:
(16-01-2013, 02:48 PM)Pugmarshall Wrote: You do know at least the off side wing mirror is a legal requirement?
Its not finished, the offest of the wheels mean the tyres hit the wings... (i'll be making carbon wrapped fibreglass wider front wing) Also im waiting for a nice day to finish the paint job thats only a base coat, ive got a pair of bullet chrome wing mirrors which will be wing mounted instead of door mounted, and the over spray was an accident but changing the headlights and grille for ph3 as soon as i can
Thanks given by:
To change the head lights to ph3 you will need to change the bonnet and slap panel for a ph3 one or it will look shite. As they are completly different shape

Thanks given by:
(16-01-2013, 11:59 AM)sam Wrote: Tbh its differnt which I like, what steels are they?

They are bullet one 15" chrome steels, and it definately hasnt had a front end smash!! Im not bothered what anyone thinks, mate asked/ told me i should put it on here so if you dislike it im not bothered its my car and i personally intend on doing what i want to do

(16-01-2013, 04:29 PM)puglove Wrote: To change the head lights to ph3 you will need to change the bonnet and slap panel for a ph3 one or it will look shite. As they are completly different shape

Oh yeah i know ive got to change other bits aswell i was just explaining why it doesnt matter about the angel eyes
Thanks given by:
Think it looks awesome. I'd give the panels a little tweak to line them up a bit better
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
did that used to be matt white??
Thanks given by:
(16-01-2013, 04:30 PM)m477 oov Wrote:
(16-01-2013, 11:59 AM)sam Wrote: Tbh its differnt which I like, what steels are they?

They are bullet one 15" chrome steels, and it definately hasnt had a front end smash!! Im not bothered what anyone thinks, mate asked/ told me i should put it on here so if you dislike it im not bothered its my car and i personally intend on doing what i want to do

(16-01-2013, 04:29 PM)puglove Wrote: To change the head lights to ph3 you will need to change the bonnet and slap panel for a ph3 one or it will look shite. As they are completly different shape

Oh yeah i know ive got to change other bits aswell i was just explaining why it doesnt matter about the angel eyes

Ah i see, just making sure Big Grin

FYI i think your rear beam is a bit f*ck'd :/

Thanks given by:
(16-01-2013, 04:30 PM)m477 oov Wrote:

I didnt say disliked it I said its different which I LIKE! Fair play for you for doing something different id stay with the phase1 front end tbh though chap
[Image: fe6eddc8-1731-4100-a5fe-1edb853a88b6_zpseeacf928.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Love the wheels. I can see the potential in it..Fairplay for not being a sheep chap.
Team hand-painted-commercial Vehicle
Thanks given by:
I've got a phase 3 front end you can have and I'm in shrews!
Thanks given by:
How on earth did you find those rims to fit a pug lol.
My old man had a set of those on the mustang so ford fitment I guess, but surely the offsets need incrediblely large spacers?

If It wasn't for the matte paint its certainly got a look. I kinda like It Smile
Oh and as for phase 3 lights, I have crystals on my phase 1 frontend, you get a gap between the bonnet and top of the lights which isnt to everyone's taste but I'm keeping mine that way as it gives it its personality I think, plus ventilation for the oil cooler that's going behind the grill lol
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
(16-01-2013, 09:20 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: How on earth did you find those rims to fit a pug lol.
My old man had a set of those on the mustang so ford fitment I guess, but surely the offsets need incrediblely large spacers?

Mustangs are 5 stud lol
Thanks given by:
(16-01-2013, 04:30 PM)m477 oov Wrote: Im not bothered what anyone thinks, mate asked/ told me i should put it on here so if you dislike it im not bothered its my car and i personally intend on doing what i want to do

Glad to hear it mate, as Pete says, dont become a sheep and do what everyone else says you should do. Thats not what modifying is about in the slightest. Its about expressing yourself, and doing what YOU want to do.

That said, its not 100% to my taste, but im sure with some work (which you have made apparent will be getting done), itll look pretty ace.
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
New wheels do look good mate
Thanks given by:
Love the wheels, not fussed on de-side stripped though.. get all the panels to line up and I'd say it will look quite cool
MG ZR TD+ - gone and easily forgotten
Fabia vRS PD130 - New daily
Astra H VXR - new toy!
Thanks given by:
(16-01-2013, 07:58 PM)Joe205 Wrote: I've got a phase 3 front end you can have and I'm in shrews!

how much you want for the ph3 front end pal?!?!

(16-01-2013, 09:20 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: How on earth did you find those rims to fit a pug lol.

If It wasn't for the matte paint its certainly got a look. I kinda like It Smile
Oh and as for phase 3 lights, I have crystals on my phase 1 frontend, you get a gap between the bonnet and top of the lights which isnt to everyone's taste but I'm keeping mine that way as it gives it its personality I think, plus ventilation for the oil cooler that's going behind the grill lol

my wheels were imported from america and are origionally from a ford so thankfully the same pcd!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dave's Euro-ish moonstone, return of the banded steels. Dave26 135 51,835 23-10-2015, 06:29 AM
Last Post: aaron_one
  ph1 black d turbo, OEM/Euro Lew_Derv_T 95 48,435 23-11-2013, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bobertmate
  matts xsi euro project Matt 542 156,758 10-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Poodle