Dent removal

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dent removal
I have a dent in the rear quarter panel of the state and one in the front wing is there any way to sort them myself ?
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
If they're big use a toilet plunger. Otherwise you wanna get behind them and knock them out and smooth over them with filler.
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ill get some pics in the morning when it's light
Thanks given by:
Ive got a big one in the boot lid. It was quite large so i decided to give one of the cheap ebay dent pulling kits a go. It made it a bit better but it still looks the same haha Best bet is to get it done by the pro dent puller guy who is at pugfest each year Smile
Thanks given by:
They ain't broke the paint so not major concearn just wanna sort them before I do some of the things I have planned for the state
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2013, 12:15 AM)SRowell Wrote: Ive got a big one in the boot lid. It was quite large so i decided to give one of the cheap ebay dent pulling kits a go. It made it a bit better but it still looks the same haha Best bet is to get it done by the pro dent puller guy who is at pugfest each year Smile

Good advice really, I used the guy that was at FCS last year to get the dent in my front wing taken out........well worth the money as it's completely gone.
Thanks given by:
Do you know who he is because I don't think ill be going to pugfest
Thanks given by:
There's a guy around Norfolk called Dent Devil, he is really good! But not sure if he part of a company or if it just him
Thanks given by:
(15-01-2013, 11:27 AM)Willo Wrote: Do you know who he is because I don't think ill be going to pugfest

Can't remember what the company was called but they were the only one's there doing it. The had an inflatable tent you could park under while they did it.......

......and the prices were cheaper than usual as it was at a show. I paid £30 and it took him about 3/4 hour.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paintless dent removal Niall 3 891 14-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Niall