Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Masked headlights
#1
Going to have a set of masked lights available very soon, the lights should be arriving Thursday and will be masked by the weekend.

Pair of Valeos, all clips intact. Can supply H7 bulbs if they're wanted, or HID's for a slight extra fee.

As they're not painted yet I can do them in either graphite grey or satin black, buyer's choice.

Going off the prices someone else sells masks for with intact clips, these should be a steal at £90 posted without the HID's. I've seen similar sets selling for £120 posted on another forum...

Lights are split and painted by me, then resealed with silicone to stop them steaming up.

Just gauging interest at the moment, as said they're not masked yet, but I have to make a commitment to someone re: parts this week and would help my position financially if I knew someone definitely wanted these. Not asking for payment up front, just for a definite buyer.

Lemme know please fellas Smile
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#2
il take them. was going to ask if you were still doing them
#3
Yeah sorry mate, should have got back to you on pm; I'm going to have to pass this time. If you'd got a set a couple of weeks ago, I'd have snapped them up but now I need moneys available for a few bits and to try to sort my effing car out Sad
I really want a set though, so if you're doing them later in the year I'll be in touch?
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
#4
Ill be after a set end of this month/probably next so if your still doing them and some come up around then ill be interested.
[Image: sig002_zpscb892e18.jpg]
#5
Ideal fellas.

MJ.. what colour you wanting?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#6
(09-01-2013, 07:55 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: Ideal fellas.

MJ.. what colour you wanting?

satin black please bud.
#7
No worries, should be here soon so will get on with them over the weekend
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#8
I may be after a set!
#9
(09-01-2013, 08:52 PM)cwspellowe Wrote: No worries, should be here soon so will get on with them over the weekend
ok great just let me know when you want the money sending over
#10
Whenever you want mate, you still won't get them til early next week though lol

When do you want to give me your money?
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#11
haha im a patient person, il send it over on friday, is pay pal ok
#12
Yeah paypal's perfect buddy. Drop me a message on Friday and i'll sort it out with you.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
#13
will do
#14
Chris id love a set with hids.but wont have funds till 25th Sad
[Image: Cn91r40h.jpg] 
Astor 6 Fast road/track project
#15
Would you do it cheaper on an exchange basis. I.e I buy and fit a masked set then send you the lights I had removed..


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valeo Black Masked Headlights calibra306 0 2,194 12-05-2013, 04:07 PM
Last Post: calibra306
  phase 3/2 hybrid head lights (black masked) chippyba 6 3,658 20-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Last Post: chippyba
  Black masked headlights cwspellowe 3 2,648 19-02-2013, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Slam Wagon

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)