help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
i either need a complete 5 door/estate to break preferably a diesel or a cheap reliable parts source any ideas guys?
Dragoon Blue Estate in a bit of a State
Thanks given by:
Have you tried ebay?
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
What do you need?

Will be breaking my Dragoon Blue 3 door very soon.
Thanks given by:
Good condition bonnet and wings ,front grill, front fogs,passenger side front window motor and estate drivers rear taillight passenger side rear fog light

Nothing on the bay don't matter if its petrol or diesel or even if its running as long as I can get it home
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2013, 02:51 PM)Willo Wrote: Good condition bonnet and wings ,front grill, front fogs,passenger side front window motor and estate drivers rear taillight passenger side rear fog light

Nothing on the bay don't matter if its petrol or diesel or even if its running as long as I can get it home

Well you should be able to get those from bigcheez, so thats that out of the way, and the rest shouldnt be to difficult to get hold of. Wink

Rear light:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-306-Es...2325dfaff6

Window motor:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-19...45fa78ff83

There doesnt seem to be anything in the way of estate foglights on the bay at the moment, but keep checking, as new stuff crops up every day. Big Grin
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Can't believe how expensive the motors/regulators are for these

Not desperate on the wings think I can possibly polish the marks outta them but the bonnet has got more pits and craters than a teenager with acne lol
Thanks given by:
My wings, bonnet and grill will only be any good if you were respraying them really, 14 years of stones and car parks has done their job :/

EDIT: I'll be putting up my breaking thread soon though so I can get you some pics.
Thanks given by:
Ok mate sound ill keep an eye out for it
Thanks given by: