Arrrrrrhhhh!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arrrrrrhhhh!
Do you hate it when you've had way to many energy drinks and you can't sleep plus I've got way to many troubles going through my head with relationship problems and a few more problems Sad Alot of the time I wish I was back out there away from problems with a much simpler life :/ hmmmmm

Down much?
[Image: edit2_zpsbe60b3ca.jpg]

Team derv FLAME and CONROD spitters
Thanks given by:
Cheer up bro. Stop drink so much energy drink and it will let your head ease abit.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
Mate, I can never keep up with your relationship.

Chill on the energy drinks.... You should have come to the pub with me earlier !
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Be careful with the energy drinks David! Confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dbXrQ616U0
Thanks given by:
Cool story bro.

On a more serious note, know a couple of people who have severe health problems due to an energy drink addiction, take it easy yeah?
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
energy properly mess with you...use in emergency only.

right diet and you will have the energy you body can naturaly give you.

keep things simple too...work, house, money...all irrelevant if stress makes you unable to enjoy it.

KISS
Wishes for more power...
Thanks given by:
Mix it with vodka. Works for me.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nah mix it with vodka and champagne!

Works for me
Thanks given by:
That's for posh people.
[Image: newsig_zpsee86fa10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I know the feeling.. Found out misses was cheating in me last Monday so gave her the benefit of the doubt for her then to end it with my yesterday morning, on top of that my turbo packed up and fooks my engine up so I now have to spend my money that was on Xmas presents to buy a new car, which means I now have to sell my xbox, tablet, ps vita so I can buy Xmas presents...

Merry Christmas!!

*rant over*

Can we be depressed f-wends?

I've had 3 coffees in the space of half an hour so I'm a little hyper!!! You should try it.. Turn into keyboard warrior mode you'll feel much better!!
“Someone get the foghorn, Kyles out in the Diseaseal again”

[Image: signature.png]
Thanks given by:
Energy drinks are more the problem than the solution! Get off them, crash early for a couple of nights and you'll feel much better and have a different perspective on where you are! Problems are twice as hard to solve when you're shattered; you don't think through it nearly as well as when well rested!

I totally do not miss caning 3-4 monsters and working through the night before a deadline. Uni days were good, but but there were times....
'99 Ph3 Diablo Gti(Victor) Dead
Astor 'X' 4 GTi6-6 - SOLD! Sad
'08 LY Renault Megane RS 230 F1 Team R26 - GONE
'56 BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si Sport - SCHWIIIING!
Thanks given by: