F*ck my life.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F*ck my life.
Went in today to the farm to help out with the christmas market...No parking spaces, I see a shitload of cars parked on the grass so think to myself "Ahh what the f*ck, can't be too soggy".

Drives on to the grass left a little bit of an imprint, wasn't that bad I thought...Until I decided to call it a day. Got in the car, just try to reverse out...Nope. Not happening. Stick it in first and try and swing it around on yourself Ruskull...not happening. After 20 minutes of 1st, 2nd and reverse, I decide to admit defeat.

Walks into the farm again with tail between my legs..."Trevorrrrrr...Help, I've got my car stuck in the field!"

Trevor's reply: "We know you have. We've recorded all of your failures!"

In the end I ended up having to be dragged out backwards with the f*cking tractor.

Not only that but each staff member is now taking the piss out of me for being such a twat for parking my car where I did.

Now I remember the reason I call myself Isaac Hunt.
Member of Team Rather be Gay than Ginger

Member of Team Holey Engine

[Image: IM_sig.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lol, coulda done with some traction control.... Tongue
Thanks given by:
This thread is useless with out the video :p

Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 03:36 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol, coulda done with some traction control.... Tongue

Didn't need it in the end, there's a lot to be said for a 1954 Massey Ferguson!

Thanks given by:
You should have got in the car, put it in reverse, let the wheels spin, hop out of the car and push, when it starts to move, RUN lol
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 03:38 PM)spike2002 Wrote: This thread is useless with out the video :p

2nd'd Big Grin
Thanks given by:
You can all f*ck off, as soon as I find out that video is on the net it's gunna get reported!

Seriously I can't have it leaking out on the internet that I'm shit when it comes to sticky stuff!

Thanks given by:
Link to youtube video then?
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 03:47 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: I'm shit when it comes to sticky stuff!
Dont tell samass that! lmao
[Image: P1060836_zpsz3xgxt7q.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 04:36 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote:
(15-12-2012, 03:47 PM)InkedMuttley Wrote: I'm shit when it comes to sticky stuff!
Dont tell samass that! lmao

Don't have to, I heard it Wink

So, Mr Hunt, need some tuition? Makeup
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 04:38 PM)samass Wrote: Don't have to, I heard it Wink

So, Mr Hunt, need some tuition? Makeup

If I ever get to one of these epic meets I hear of, please for the love of god point out who Samass is so I can protect myself!!!

Thanks given by:
He'll be the one with the erection.
[Image: 20A1806D-891D-40FB-BD52-AD519177A607-734...391753.jpg]
TEAM CONROD SHITTING RALLYE!
Thanks given by:
And ill probably be wearing a trench coat.
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 10:28 AM)samass Wrote: And ill probably be wearing a trench coat.

Why is it I actually believe this!

Thanks given by:

Standing by the boys only school gates?
#2 Moonstone Blue HDI
[Image: 6b0c7309-5184-463c-9f73-2a7b96601418_zpsfdf041fe.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 07:05 PM)kentiiboii Wrote:

Standing by the boys only school gates?

lol
Thanks given by:
(15-12-2012, 03:36 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Lol, coulda done with some traction control.... Tongue

All cars are equipped thus: The flesh and bone in the drivers seat.
It's just that most of them are broken and incapable Tongue

(not a dig at the OP BTW) lol
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Had my tyres got decent tread on them I would probably have got out of it pretty easily but I have just noticed I have very little tread left on the front 2 tyres. Seriously considering a set of all terrains in this weather we're having lmao

Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 07:56 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote:

All cars are equipped thus: The flesh and bone in the drivers seat.
It's just that most of them are broken and incapable Tongue

(not a dig at the OP BTW) lol

Nope, you can't brake individual wheels like ESP can. Tongue

Probably the most annoying thing about the HDi that isn't something broken is the lack of traction anywhere! Dodgy I don't know how you guys put up with quick ones, even stage 1 is a pita cos you have to think about it every damn time. I prefer a car I can just put my boot down, let the ECUs do the work and get it moving. Tongue
Thanks given by:
Jesus tom, they're fine lol Lack of traction? What? What tyres are you running?

Or have you just got a squeaky clutch again Tongue
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
Proxes. Load of shite unless the roads bone dry and the steering is straight ahead. :yawn:

Every bloody roundabout/junction/sliproad that I want to accelerate sharply on they slip through 1st, 2nd and time you get to 3rd the powerband and torques all gone....really does irritate me lol.

And as for the clutch, if I raise the revs too early that slips before the tyres instead. I genuinely have no idea why i bought another bloody 306!! Tongue
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 09:28 PM)Toms306 Wrote: Proxes. Load of shite unless the roads bone dry and the steering is straight ahead. :yawn:

Every bloody roundabout/junction/sliproad that I want to accelerate sharply on they slip through 1st, 2nd and time you get to 3rd the powerband and torques all gone....really does irritate me lol.

And as for the clutch, if I raise the revs too early that slips before the tyres instead. I genuinely have no idea why i bought another bloody 306!! Tongue

Seriously...Proxes T1R's? I had them on my 306 and they was f*cking awesome!

I had proper rain tyres on my Mondeo when I had that and they were scary...and I actually mean f*cking terrifying I remember approaching a roundabout late one night in the rain and tried hooning it around but the f*cking car despite being on nearly full lock it just wanted to go straight...The 306 on the T1R's did the same thing and was f*cking brilliant, there seemed to be so much more control despite my approach being so much quicker!

Thanks given by:
Yes T1rs. Can't fault them on a dry road.... But their wet performance is crap and the wear rate is terrible! Apart from the standing start traction (well lack of it!) I've also had a few 'oh shit' oversteer and over correct moments with them as they seem to let go and grip without warning when you push them, theres no gentle 'you're getting close' feel, they just snatch. And yes I know I'm a shit driver. Meh.

I'd try rainsports next I think...but I probably won't like them either lol.

The Goodyears I had on the golf were shocking in the wet...literally sideways every damp corner lol. But they wore fairly well and were ok for forward traction with the esp, it was just corners they didn't seem to like lol.
Thanks given by:
The thing about toyo proxes is that if you read the manufacturer spec sheet, the optimum tread depth for best performance according to toyo is below the minimum legal uk limit. I have them on my 306 and yes, shit in the wet and wear very quickly, even though that might be something to do with my driving/wheelspin every time it comes on boost. but yeah, wont be buying toyos again, gonna try falken next
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by:
I have to say my nearly dead t1r's were awsome on the track!!!
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just a heads up: Falkens are terrible with big boost.

My GT2056 was spinning up to 4th gear on wet roads, still haven't had chance to try them in the dry, they'll probably be ok though.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good job it wasn't raining though lol. Tongue

That was in reply to jonnys track day btw, I'm too slow lol.
Thanks given by:
I think we managed to work that one out bud!! It was tough but we got there lol
[Image: SDC10442-1.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 11:11 PM)Jonny b Wrote: I think we managed to work that one out bud!! It was tough but we got there lol

Phew, that's alright then! Tongue
Thanks given by:
(17-12-2012, 11:07 PM)Jonny b Wrote: I have to say my nearly dead t1r's were awsome on the track!!!

proof of that low optimum performance depth then
Current stable
'09 Mercedes E320cdi wagon 
'99 306 gti6
Thanks given by: