April Lakes Camping Meet: FIRST POST FINAL DETAILS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Lakes Camping Meet: FIRST POST FINAL DETAILS
22 by my count now.

Gonna be another epic weekend, jonny how you getting on with the site?
Thanks given by:
I'll let the new site know numbers as late as poss today, the other one will receive a phone call in a bit.
Welding and fabrication projects undertaken, contact me for more information.

Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 01:32 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: I'll let the new site know numbers as late as poss today, the other one will receive a phone call in a bit.

I'll phone them. I'm in a bad mood as it is and I can be very eloquently condiscending.
[Image: signature_zps1a02ba79.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nah you're ok mate, I need to let off steam at them as they've caused a lot of ballache for me.

Thanks given by:
Jonny try and make a bit extra money off taking £10pppn to cover your deposit off the other place.
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 01:36 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: Jonny try and make a bit extra money off taking £10pppn to cover your deposit off the other place.

No mate, I'll cover it if I have to but I don't think it'll come to that, if the guy I was speaking to is as helpful as I remember, he'll probably hit the roof when I tell him.

If needs be I can always go round there and threaten to kick up stink on a few camping and caravanning forums.

Thanks given by:
I will be bringing two tents, one as a social area. Fcs 2012 peeps know the score. Wink
306 HDi Deathtrap - 130bhp / 220lbft
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Fuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkkk yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Big Grin
[Image: k6f9Fk]

Member of the 99% warning or you're nothing club
Thanks given by:
Jonny you bringing your oil drum bbq?
Official Team Go-NAD fan club
Thanks given by:
There is a bit of a cap on the number of tents we can have. We're calculating the costs based on numbers but because the campsite is set up in pitches we need to calculate it so we don't over spend the £10pppn.

That said, if we sort it out properly, we should be able to afford a whole pitch just for a social and bbq area, and even buy some beverages too!

Thanks given by:
So yeah, oil drum bbq? Lol.

Or dum-dum, if you can bring yours as far as Cherwell, i can take it off your hands...
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Poodle the club one is at scotts and it wont fit in my car so theres no chance
Thanks given by:
Jonny has an oil drum one though chris
Thanks given by:
Ah ok, scratch that then haha!

Yeah we got that Ash, he hasn't answered about whether he'll be bringing it though. lol

Just looked at the website for the new campsite, concerned by the terms "quiet", "relaxing" and "outstanding natural beauty"... They know what they're inviting in, right?
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yeah Poodle, it basically meant stfu.

na, it is a family campsite. It is likely to be quite but they have asked we do try and keep the noise down. We tend to be fairly reasonable as a club anyway.
Team - Inappropriate Footwear. Member 1 of 3.

1. Fooby's Car
2. Fooby's Hire Car(s)
3. Fooby's Company Pool Car

Team Self Improvement
1. Learn to Car
Thanks given by:
Rofl

Tbf noise isn't normally an issue, ignoring meets at Curt's. Itwasntme
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
Yeah and well all probably be comatose by about midnight anyway.

The use of the swimming pool and bar in the park opposite sounds good Smile

Just 2 quotes from their rules

Quote:Unreasonable behaviour –For the convenience and enjoyment of our guests, we reserve the right to terminate a booking without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking or their guests may impair the enjoyment, comfort, safety or health of other guests. Should your holiday be cut short due to any of your party being asked to leave the park, no refunds will be given.

Quote:Groups - We are sorry that we cannot accept group bookings (3 or more) from single sex groups or groups under 21 years of age. Any booking subsequently found in breach of these conditions may, at our discretion, be removed from the park without any refunds.
Thanks given by:
If they don't take group bookings of mostly single-sex groups, why the hell have they given Jonny a quote? Would be pretty weak to be mucked about a second time... :S
...UPGRADING...

Thanks given by:
thats kinda what i thought, im sure jonny has explained to them and we will have 2 women with us.
Thanks given by:
There's 2 women with us and we're over 21. So their couch. lol

But they didn't mention it earlier when I mentioned I had to confirm numbers and that there may have been quite a lot of cars..

Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 04:35 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: There's 2 women with us and we're over 21. So their couch. lol

I thought that would be your answer lol.

Unreasonable behavior is an interesting one. Who is the judge of unreasonable???
Thanks given by:
When you need the final numbers by again?
Thanks given by:
I am. And we're generally reasonable as far as I'm concerned. You guys all know the limits.

/serious post

Thanks given by:
We are all well behaved dont worry Wink
[Image: 306ocsig_edited-1-1.jpg]

306 HDI, soon to be XUD
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 04:44 PM)Jonny81191 Wrote: I am. And we're generally reasonable as far as I'm concerned. You guys all know the limits.

/serious post

This is my point. nobody is going to do anything they consider unreasonable are they so whos to judge?
Thanks given by:
And the car is finished.

[Image: A291DCAE-DDBD-45F2-B7D4-EE05BA1BFD36-558...f08ddc.jpg]
Thanks given by:
And one bringing an air bed pump???

Mine is in tasks loft and she has no time to go find it.
Thanks given by:
Ive got one but im not sure it works, if the worst comes to it i can inflate off the tyre pump
Thanks given by:
(18-04-2013, 06:46 PM)Pompey306mark Wrote: And one bringing an air bed pump???

Mine is in tasks loft and she has no time to go find it.

I have one man.
On the 306 waiting list.
Thanks given by:
Nice one.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pugrun 2015 ~ 26th April, New Forest ~ TOMORROW!! Details in first post Poodle 124 39,219 27-04-2015, 12:57 PM
Last Post: 7057sam
Thumbs Up April Camping Meet - CANCELLED THE_Liam 33 7,076 17-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Last Post: THE_Liam
  April Club Meet 2015 MY95 17 4,718 27-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Last Post: 7057sam